Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Mains unite

(PSN)Chel-El

DNe17_YWsAEaqp5.jpg

"I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry. Vor is coming for you. I see the cryosleep has taken your memory. It does not matter. You are Tenno. I will prepare you."

DNeVT5dW0AAwO-H.jpg

"For generations you've slept, no purpose, no call to wake you. But now, something has arisen from the ruins of the Old War."

DNRVbplX0AEwKd2.jpg

"Again. Focus your energy, Tenno!"

I’ve been thinking Mag Mains, I’d thought you’d want to know:

Polarize guide that helped me asses when NOT to use it which is just as important 

https://m.imgur.com/a/1hZR9

Magnetize myth busting vid shows how her meta synergy works. 

(lol I’ve been needlessly scoping in the Lanka)  

Armor studies with 3 and augmented 4 shows why Mag mains combo her abilities 

Mag guides with expert movement and magnetize encampment 

Mag rant to remove doubts, gameplay speaks for itself tbh 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Would Mag Mains be interested in a Discord server where we could chat and share builds and weapon tips?

I'm not a mag main (sorry, rhino's my bae), but I'd love to join because i have hundreds of ideas, cool builds, game breaking synergies, etc. I'd love to hear what the mag community prefers about their favorite chick magnet and then i'd build a team around it. It's the theorycrafter in me and my endless quest to break the game with every frame and weapon. Mag especially, because she's so fun and has so much synergy in her abilities, mainly magnetize with teammate abilities.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I'm not a mag main (sorry, rhino's my bae), but I'd love to join because i have hundreds of ideas, cool builds, game breaking synergies, etc. I'd love to hear what the mag community prefers about their favorite chick magnet and then i'd build a team around it. It's the theorycrafter in me and my endless quest to break the game with every frame and weapon. Mag especially, because she's so fun and has so much synergy in her abilities, mainly magnetize with teammate abilities.

Awesome, I'll get the server up and going when I get home.  ^.^

2 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

2 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

This sounds like a great idea.

https://discord.gg/MMqCCn