Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistakenly Banned From Support

Champion_Argos

To my fellow Tenno;

For some time I have been unable to access the Zendesk. Any attempt to create a ticket would automatically log me out of the website. This occured on multiple computers, in multiple locations so i created a second account to test and found i was able to generate a support ticket. Upon reaching support through the second account i was informed that my main account had been suspended from support. The problem is, the support team cannot tell me why. I have been with Warframe since very early on, i participated in the founder program and have support DE for years. I have no idea why i would have been banned from support, i still have access to the game, but i cannot access the Zendesk.

I know I have done nothing to violate the terms of service so i feel there must have been some kind of mistake or bug involved. My hope is that someone at DE will eventually see this post and help me resolve the issue.

I ask my fellow Tenno to please comment and like this post to bring as much attention as possible.

Please help me return to good standing with the good people of the Zendesk!

Thank You and Good Hunting!

6 minutes ago, Prime said:

Write a PM to @[DE]Rebecca and tell her about your problem!

What?
She's got better s**t to do, there is literally a team of ppl tasked with handling this type of thing...

and I quote:

About Me

Please read before you Message me!

Before you send me a PM: 
Helpful Links to get you started:

SUPPORT: http://support.warframe.com
Our Support Staff will be glad to help you with any issues you're having with your Warframe account! Please note that due to sheer bandwidth demands I simply cannot reply to PMs that have support requests within. Click here instead: http://support.warframe.com !

GOT A COOL IDEA?:If you have a game idea or Fan Concept, please post it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/89-fan-concepts/

QUESTION ABOUT WARNING POINTS or FORUM MODERATION or GUIDES OF THE LOTUS?: If you have questions about Warning Points or other forum happenings, message [DE]Danielle https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/869879-dedanielle/

Please note that I can not assist with account issues such as auto-bans or item inventory issues. If you are having a problem with the game or your account, make a support ticket!

I receive tens-of-thousands of PM's, almost more than I can possibly answer but I still read each one and try my best. Expect significant delays in replies. Please have detailed and relevant titles when sending me a PM.

+ Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/rebbford

Edited by Carnage2K4

4 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

What?
She's got better s**t to do, there is literally a team of ppl tasked with handling this type of thing...

SUPPORT: http://support.warframe.com
Our Support Staff will be glad to help you with any issues you're having with your Warframe account! Please note that due to sheer bandwidth demands I simply cannot reply to PMs that have support requests within. Click here instead: http://support.warframe.com !

the irony of which is the bit the OP needs is the bit the OP can't get access to...

3 minutes ago, NPC said:

Support doesn't ban anyone without a reason, we're only seeing ur side of the things. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh yes, Warframe does not suffer from "bots do bot things and people suffer because of it".

Also mention that Support refuses to tell him why his original acc was banned (from support) and how to deal with it.  While we certainly don't have all of the story, that does not mean that we should diminish OP's story, him being on the forum seems to be the last option available. 
Do mind that while DE technically have the right to do whatever the hell they want considering everything, that does not mean that they should do that.

18 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Oh yes, Warframe does not suffer from "bots do bot things and people suffer because of it".

You make it sound like the support team is run by bots, which is not the case. And why do you assume that there are automated banning mechanics at play here, even though actual people are trusted with these tasks? Just because the current automated systems did stupid things before, it doesn't mean every single aspect of Warframe is controlled by said systems.

18 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Also mention that Support refuses to tell him why his original acc was banned (from support) and how to deal with it.

No, Support was unable to help, as they didn't seem to know why is banned. This can have multiple reasons, one of them being that someone higher up issued a ban, or that this is simply a mistake, a twist in numbers or letters. A human mistake, which is bound to happen at some point.

At OP: I'd suggest reaching out to Support with your second account again (don't forget to be polite though, as you're talking to actual people who sit there probably 9-5, handling hundreds or thousands of such requests daily) and make clear that you've never done anything banworthy. If that fails as well, your best bet is probably to write Space Mom a message.

29 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Also mention that Support refuses to tell him why his original acc was banned (from support) and how to deal with it.  While we certainly don't have all of the story, that does not mean that we should diminish OP's story, him being on the forum seems to be the last option available. 
Do mind that while DE technically have the right to do whatever the hell they want considering everything, that does not mean that they should do that.

Yes, because bots manage everything. Bots may be able to kick people out of region chat, but I do not think they can automatically ban someone from accessing something as vital as support. 

Why would we have to automatically be on OP's side in this, to me it seems a bit sketchy that he's been banned from support "without a reason", those things do not just happen. 

59 minutes ago, Nakrast said:

Just, to point it out, saying that you were founder and supported the game, doesn't give you any privilege, other that gratitude. 

Oh i really didn't mean to sound like i expected any type of privilege, i was more trying to say "Hey i like these guys and give them money, and wouldn't do anything to mess with them."

31 minutes ago, NPC said:

Yes, because bots manage everything. Bots may be able to kick people out of region chat, but I do not think they can automatically ban someone from accessing something as vital as support. 

Why would we have to automatically be on OP's side in this, to me it seems a bit sketchy that he's been banned from support "without a reason", those things do not just happen. 

I'd be happy to include the other side of things, i just don't know what it is.

The Forums cannot assist you with private account issues. If you have an open ticket with support, they may respond to your concerns. Support bans do not happen frequently, as the support team does their best to assist all Tenno. But in the rare cases where players become problematic, insulting, etc. then further action may be taken.