Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

I just wanna say that a couple of years I was in a really bad state of mind, and have a couple of suicide attempts under my belt because of it, but I found an escape in warframe, and since then my life has just been getting better, this game, the community, all the stuff that goes on in here with such a wonderful group of people has made this a wonderful experience, and now its just gonna get even better! Thank you to the Devs who created such an incredible game, but also thank you to all Tenno, for being so friendly and wonderful! I don't know what I would do without all this hype, all the devstreams and primetimes, all the new people I meet in this game, it's just so wonderful that I get to be a part of this community. Thank you everyone! *Cries* 

Hey man, hope you're having a good day and that you are doing well. Keep being strong!

5 minutes ago, Nebucadneza said:

what timezone are they in? if they say "today" what hours we talk?

for me "today" only lasts 5h more hours

Probably somewhere in California which puts them around 6 hours behind the UK so, 17:47 here would mean around midday for them . . . making 12 hours left of 'today' :)