The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

1 minute ago, Galenmacil said:

Weird. Still the same problem as when the game updated yesterday... It is as if it does not even try to connect. Instant "Login Fail"... Are we blocked for some reason? Maybe they block the "less paying" players first to allow others to play? I mean, why can't they comment on this?

I'll put a nail in that coffin. >$1500

but im warming up to the shadowbanned conspiracy theory. Actually really fun to think about

Edited by Alaestor

Weird. Still the same problem as when the game updated yesterday... It is as if it does not even try to connect. Instant "Login Fail"... Are we blocked for some reason? Maybe they block the "less paying" players first to allow others to play? I mean, why can't they comment on this?

nope, they have had fair access to my money,  many times more than latest game

Edited by LeMoog

I think its because they don't know whats going on

Just now, Galenmacil said:

i can assure you i have paid a butt load in real money to plat over the years(and i mean a lot scaringly much)

Just now, Galenmacil said:

My embarrassing Paypal payment history is evidence enough that they don't block less paying players.

As said, if they shadowbanned people again, for whatever reason...then we would probably never get to hear from it.

I do know I had a few scrapes with Kickbot on the Council Chat when I get passionate about the game and consulting others about issues and imbalances and he just shrugs it off as "wanting to get everything without playing the game" before eventually kicking one from the chat for 45 minutes... sooo.

But again, I've been playing with no issues prior to this patch, so that can't be it.

1 minute ago, ScorpDK said:

As said, if they shadowbanned people again, for whatever reason...then we would probably never get to hear from it.

I do know I had a few scrapes with Kickbot on the Council Chat when I get passionate about the game and consulting others about issues and imbalances and he just shrugs it off as "wanting to get everything without playing the game" before eventually kicking one from the chat for 45 minutes... sooo.

But again, I've been playing with no issues prior to this patch, so that can't be it.

Out of pure desire for a sanity check, I had a friend who is able to play warframe look at one of my posts. At least were confirmed to not be shadowbanned on the forums :D

I've been up for 24 hours now, I think Harrow is calling for me in the Void.

Ahhh I can see the glorious light of the Thurible...

But seriously though, I've been following this thread for hours and I guess posting here would be the only thing that can keep me alive.

Edited by Luciu
Typo

Just now, alaris10 said:

Its night in Soviet Russia, i will go and take a sleep. Good luck everyone guys. I hope they will fix their S#&$ soon.

nigth bro.  sleep time for me too  a bit late in spain too xD see u tomorrow club of login

I had 1 response to my support ticket this morning asking me to flush my DNS, even though I stated I already tried that resolution.  I repeated the steps they requested with no success and replied to the ticket.  

Support closes in 1 hour until Monday.  Unless DE specifically states they are aware of the issue or acknowledges our plight, I have a feeling we'll be waiting until next week for help.

It seems like this issue isn't being communicated properly, or they have absolutely no idea what the root cause is actually.

Super frustrating.

1 minute ago, I_am_your_Sandvich said:

Can we get someone from [DE] to chime in on this?

LOL RIGHT?! I've been asking for some damn feed back since I replied to my first thread. DE seems to be worse at communication today than youtube normally is.

1 minute ago, Meishu said:

Obviously, players got blocked to join servers (no server crash problem). So other players can play the game server lagfree for a good PoE start.

Steam is saying >100k. Even if every view has this problem, i doubt 10k would make a difference. 

Just now, Alaestor said:

Out of pure desire for a sanity check, I had a friend who is able to play warframe look at one of my posts. At least were confirmed to not be shadowbanned on the forums :D

I am thinking it is more of a MS/DE issue, for example I am running windows8.1 and there were a load of recent windows 10 updates that they didn't share with previous versions. I am using Google for DNS because the last time this happened my ISP was giving me the wrong IP. I am using Kaspersky AV because they are more interested in the NSA than they are the general public.

I could go on but to be frank the update should have checked to make certain all prerequisites are installed and problem identified before reporting sucess