Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Temporary Workaround Found] Unable to login in-game

I_am_your_Sandvich

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We're aware of login issues and are working to get them resolved ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Mass login issues have been resolved! We are aware, however, that some of you are still experiencing some issues. We are still working out a solution, and will update this thread once we have nailed down a fix! Thank you for your patience. 

I can't believe it, I waited so long, I didn't get to sleep in order to wait some more and find a way to fix this by my own. but there's no use. it's incredible unbearable this powerless feel, I don't even know why no admin has not answer here since this problem starter a while ago. like, nobody, not a single one could just see this post and leave a word? really? I would accept anything, just in order to get some calm. 
this full eidolon stuff is a big step, and I can't afford to even know what's going on in a game that I feel again this magnetizing grip I didn't feel for so long on a game. 
yeah maybe I'm asking too much, right? answers are hard to throw on desperate people. 
at least this downer feel got me tired, I wish everybody can sleep thight. regards

I suggest everyone send a support ticket about this issue. It's easy to overlook a single thread on a forum with all that is going on in the community at the moment, but if we all send them support tickets this might be resolved quicker.

So the thing is you can't do anything by yourself to fix it ! plus it's night in where DE is So  i recommend you waiting ! Cuz it's technical things from DE's side !. 

you can write a ticket to support. And i have questions to everyone. Were you in game when POE was deploying ? and did you left the game during the deployment ?

I was not in game, no, I did not have the game running at the time. Also, someone suggested that it might be Twitch linking related, so I'm adding my Twitch hat to the pile, I also have a linked Twitch account if that's somehow relevant.

7 minutes ago, A1Thunder said:

So the thing is you can't do anything by yourself to fix it ! plus it's night in where DE is So  i recommend you waiting ! Cuz it's technical things from DE's side !. 

you can write a ticket to support. And i have questions to everyone. Were you in game when POE was deploying ? and did you left the game during the deployment ?

Ticket  submitted.

I however was in game as deployment hit sat in my ship watching DE_Steves live broadcast on periscope. logged out after it was safe to do so and updated.

I also have a twitch linked account and it said at first that i was already logged on after the update. which i found strange,,,so reset password.

Edited by Saintcee1

1 minute ago, Saintcee1 said:

Ticket  submitted.

I however was in game as deployment hit sat in my ship watching DE_Steves live broadcast on periscope. logged out after it was safe to do so and updated.

How do I submit a ticket?

5 minutes ago, Saintcee1 said:

top of this page ....black menu bar...support desk...submit request..i chose networking etc write your problem in the box

You might as well submit a EElog. %appdata%local/warframe. to support don't paste any here.

57.607 Script [Info]: DispatchLogin()
57.607 Sys [Info]: Logging in as @@@XXXX@@@
60.115 Sys [Error]: login.php failed (Error: Could not resolve host: login.php)
60.121 Sys [Warning]: HTTP request failed.
60.121 Sys [Warning]: 
60.121 Sys [Warning]: Could not resolve host: login.php
60.121 Sys [Warning]: Host-IP: 
60.121 Sys [Warning]: Client-Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 05:41:27 GMT
60.121 Sys [Warning]: DNS: 0us, Connect: 0us, Handshake: 0us, Server: 2s
60.121 Sys [Error]: Login failed: Error: Could not resolve host: login.php

60.121 Script [Info]: MainMenu::LoginDone result=false
60.121 Script [Info]: Login failed.Error: Could not resolve host: login.php