Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

I think I'm now up to 4 (or is it 5 now?) WF partners get their achievement, all without myself getting the sigil.

Would be nice if you guys addressed this part as it is the top of my (and many others) list in terms of these "Twitch Drops."

I know it's been confirmed that it is bugged, but with more time having passed since that announcement, there needs to be more said on it.

I was watching Inexpensivegamer and Shul for 10 hours yesterday (from slightly after the update launch to around 4am EST) and have yet to receive any of the drops from that timeframe. I have the syandana and I got a wisp totem as well as maybe 3 or 4 drops from today (seems awfully low for having at least 1 eligible stream open for 15 hours). Lots of people are saying the drops have been added for them and I am getting a trickle of drops now but I'm wondering how many other people still don't have the drops they should have gotten.

I've watched streamers non stop since before launch on Thursday. Had them going the entire day on Friday from about 8am to midnight. I never got a single drop. 

When I went to make sure that my accounts were properly linked (which they should be due to prime with prime), my warframe account said that I was linked to twitch, but there was an error and the link couldn't be found.

I really hope I didn't miss my opportunity with this. >_< 

My prime with prime isn't even working. I went and claimed the rewards on twitch and they never appeared in my inventory.

im sure it will all be resolved in the end though.

Also...

In TWITCH connections i says I am connected to Warframe.

On the Warframe page it says I am not connected to anything.

I am not getting the Prime gear and shouldn't I be connected or not?

How can I be connected just from one end?

This is good new finally, but we want to know is are the people who have already watched a crap ton of streamers going to get the loot they missed out on? I am relatively sure streamers are not going to do the same thing again baring in mind some viewers got things and some didn't, and also if they were willing to do so, you can't get the same achievement more than once so are you going to reset achievements again?

Archived