Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RESOLVED] FYI: Twitch account Linking currently disabled.

[DE]Rebecca

32 minutes ago, NDarkstar said:

I haven't gotten a single drop from Twitch, despite watching Devstream, Brozime, and your (currently in progress) stream. I've read accounts of people getting 100+ items from the twitch program and I'm wondering what's going on.

They mentioned they are working on delivering twitch drops as fast as possible, not everyone is getting the drops. They also asked that we not send support tickets in regards to it.

I have around 6 images with errors on this twitch event, including where i was linked 4 months with  the DE i received nothing besides the syandana, my clan companions got about 20 to 30 gifts, both of which we watched the same of the company's partners at Twitch. I tried unlinking and linking again but even that was not possible, i'll be sending everything to support now. 

Edit: I Finally link my account AGAIN, only the prizes are missing...

Just worked for me as well, thanks!

10 minutes ago, Mr.Waat said:

This also worked for me just now. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Bearcano said:

UPDATE: I unlinked my twitch account and relinked it and BAM it worked! Anyone how is having issues try that!!

5 minutes ago, Shiro_Darkblade said:

Ok, so I just got my Frost and the weapons and here is how.

Un-link your twitch account on the twitch side. Then re-link through the warframe side to twitch. log-in.

How do I relink from Warframe?

Archived