Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralyst Sigil from the Twitch Drops

CrimsonKestral

Think I've watched 3 separate streams get this achievement but I don't have the sigil. Does that come at a later date or am i SoL? I'll try catch another stream later but I've noticed a bunch of the partnered streamers have already gotten that At Dawn's Early Light achievement. Kind of wish it was just attached to the player getting it but eh it is what it is I guess.

we most likely wont get ours, because how DE mishandled this, from what Ive get, after problem in first days they reseted the achievements of partners and those partners streamed again to get the achievements, people who watched second time got rewards while people who watched first stream wont get anything...

13 hours ago, riku2988 said:

Still waiting for mine.

On 19.10.2017 at 7:25 AM, --Q--DragonSkllzz said:

Now who knows which streamers still need to get it and be actually helpful in their reply other than: "I got it." (I say this while having no idea either and being just as useless)

On 19.10.2017 at 6:16 AM, CrimsonKestral said:

Think I've watched 3 separate streams get this achievement but I don't have the sigil. Does that come at a later date or am i SoL? I'll try catch another stream later but I've noticed a bunch of the partnered streamers have already gotten that At Dawn's Early Light achievement. Kind of wish it was just attached to the player getting it but eh it is what it is I guess.

Supposedly partner "frozenballz" streams today at 5pm BST time, here is the link www.twitch.tv/frozenballz

1 hour ago, devildevil21 said:

I won't get mine at all. I watched FIVE streamers getting the achievement, NO sigil. Then DE claimed it was bugged, and it got "fixed" now. Now, I have NO IDEA who still has the achievement undone. In other words, I don't give a vay hek about that sigil.

Oh I know how you feel, this is something that we shouldnt be forced to do, truth to be told I was close to saying screw it but since I will be on computer when this stream happens I will leave it playing in the background while I do something better.

I myself watched steam since morning till night and was VERY angry when I found out that I wasted my time

Edited by Culaio

On 10/19/2017 at 1:32 PM, Culaio said:

we most likely wont get ours, because how DE mishandled this, from what Ive get, after problem in first days they reseted the achievements of partners and those partners streamed again to get the achievements, people who watched second time got rewards while people who watched first stream wont get anything...

man even after the reset watching them get the achievement i still didnt get the sigil.  all i get from my support tickets is them closing it saying its solved and telling me to go watch another streamer it should work...:angry:

5 hours ago, FullMetalJack said:

man even after the reset watching them get the achievement i still didnt get the sigil.  all i get from my support tickets is them closing it saying its solved and telling me to go watch another streamer it should work...:angry:

I must agree DE handled it badly, they dont care if there is anyone who will be still streaming it, they dont care that you had only time to watch streams on specific days, they dont care that people still had problem getting it after they "fixed" it, they dont care how much time you wasted watching streams.

50 minutes ago, Maqabir said:

I had about 20 different streams open at once and got it within the hour just a few days ago.

Worked for my fiancée too, there are still people only starting to stream PoE now.

not everyone can do that, my computer cant handle it(I could probably do 1/4 of that and I couldnt do anything else on my computer while those streams are on), and whats more we shouldnt be forced to do that, one stream should been enough, if screw up is one DE side they need to fix it not us, we did our port but they didnt theirs.

By the way I saw guy who had 24 active streams running and didnt get it...