Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brilliant Shard/Maroos banning glitch

plasmox

13 minutes ago, Patzer said:

When banned people get back in 2035 they will at least have the more casual minded players to play with who are still trying to max their focus trees.

DE is very thoughtful, you see.

I see my self out now.

well at least i got a laugh out of that, back to being sad that I'm banned and have no other games to play

1 minute ago, Kiwinille said:

I know the situation atm is #*($%%@ up and they probably will fix it soon, but with your comments.. good luck suing for a product that doesn't even belong to you. That's right, "our" accounts aren't even ours, they can do whatever they want with them, which doesn't mean what happened is morally right, but it's legally allowed. That's what games EULAs are for.

Yet again, figure of speech... And I don't worry about the account as much, I spent a lot of money on this account, including on some TennoGen today... So yes, I might be raging and saying things that I'll regret later on, but damn DE>..

9 minutes ago, RB-377 said:

"10 pages" is a figure of speech, if you didn't know... And there has been a few updates in the past week or so. So not reading every single post about every single hotfix, is normal. And I don't remember signing a contract or ticking a "yes / Agree" box anywhere to confirm that I have to read every single patch notes on the Forums, that where ever posted. So you Sir, have no right to call me out.

so again why are you reading past hotfix threads when this issue only arised today. via the latest hotfix. which is always pinned at the very top of the PC updates & patch notes subforum ???

brilliant eidelon shards only ever had a fantastic use today after the hotfix which was for focus gain. before. they had zero besides being a crafting requirement and possible a standing rank up requirement.

so i dont see how that logic means the information you are trying to seak somehow warrants going back 10 pages of patches.

ALSO.

dunno why you didn't just start from top from bottom.

2 minutes ago, Chitanda.Eru said:

Time and place for everything Tenno. you picked the wrong one. also, start grinding.

Unless someone is dead and it's your family member, there's never a good reason not to laugh. Laughter is the cheapest and most effective medicine we have.

Laughter, when things are beyond your control, is often the best medicine. Right now, it's beyond player control. Waiting on DE to get around to fixing their mistake and unbanning everyone is all we can do. That, and we can find something to laugh about.

Can't grind when I can't play WF on my work laptop (graphics card can't support the monster that is WF). I can only play occasionally when I'm on a PC.

Edited by Rhekemi

1 minute ago, Azurefireflower said:

Are we even sure at this point the bans aren't being autogenerated? Its 3:11 AM in Ontario atm, and DE isn't even in office right now.

thats the sad part, they were able to autoban people who tried to sell the brilliant shard instead of just removing the option to sell it

Hello.

I'm sure something went terrible and you guys suffered some kind of automatic ban. Probably there is a bot or something that is programmed to ban when something that isn't tradable is traded. Can you guys contact support so DE "unlocks" your account now ?

They will likely answer monday as soon as they can.

1 minute ago, DiBBz said:

so again why are you reading past hotfix threads when this issue only arised today. via the latest hotfix. which is always pinned at the very top of the PC updates & patch notes subforum ???

brilliant eidelon shards only ever had a fantastic use today after the hotfix which was for focus gain. before. they had zero besides being a crafting requirement and possible a standing rank up requirement.

so i dont see how that logic means the information you are trying to seak somehow warrants going back 10 pages of patches.

ALSO.

dunno why you didn't just start from top from bottom.

Like I said... (Because apparently you can't read, or understand..) I DON'T read the patch notes all of the time, like many other. And I DID NOT read the last few hotfix notes. So you tell me HOW I should've known about this problem? I only killed my first Eidelon yesterday, got the Shard, and had no idea what it was for, FYI.

Just now, D20 said:

Hello.

I'm sure something went terrible and you guys suffered some kind of automatic ban. Probably there is a bot or something that is programmed to ban when something that isn't tradable is traded. Can you guys contact support so DE "unlocks" your account now ?

Nope, The ban they issued included a support ban. We literally cannot access support.

Just now, D20 said:

Hello.

It seems to be an IP ban, we can't log into Warframe.com to access the support page.

1 minute ago, shellspeed1 said:

Nope, The ban they issued included a support ban. We literally cannot access support.

Okay that's really worrysome.

I'm going to report this thread (though it probably has already been done) for further review. I am sure there was a nasty error somewhere. Hopefully administrators will be able to do something asap.

1 minute ago, Alonter said:

servers are down rn, maybe they are doing something about it

They are? And I hope there's a fix incoming...

Just now, D20 said:

I'm going to report this thread (though it probably has already been done) for further review. I am sure there was a nasty error somewhere. Hopefully administrators will be able to do something asap.

And thanks @D20 That would be much appreciated, can't be kept from killin' me an Eidelon! :sadcry:

1 minute ago, D20 said:

I wouldn't worry about it to much. DE is out of the office and these seem to be automatic bans.

5 minutes ago, D20 said:

Hello.

They will likely answer monday as soon as they can.

As stated in my OP, we can’t login to the helpdesk -edit- dw slow mobile updating on the forums, this has already been said.

Edited by LordTechmarine

I brought up the post to the rest of the moderation crew (which includes a few community managers). Hopefully they will take knowledge of the issue as soon as possible. Fingers crossed. 

Meanwhile I would recommend to not attempt trading any resources from Cetus. Or at least not trade those shards.

DE at it again punishing Players for their own mistakes? What makes it even worse is that warframe never tells you anything ingame so how are ppl even supposed to know what you can do and not do with the shards? If they can reverse the trade, they should do that, if not, tough luck, have a word with your own team. It's not like that totally breaks the game if you let that slide for the short time this was around. Warframe has a stupidly high ammount of grind, that even if some ppl might have gotten 100k endo in a day, that would hardly save them any playtime spend on farming. DE has lost many of my sympathy points, and that wont change if they revert the bans in the end. This kind of treatment is absolutly unacceptable, but falls in line with previous actions they have taken against their own community. I wont be spending any money anytime soon on this game...

2 minutes ago, D20 said:

I brought up the post to the rest of the moderation crew (which includes a few community managers). Hopefully they will take knowledge of the issue as soon as possible. Fingers crossed. 

Meanwhile I would recommend to not attempt trading any resources from Cetus. Or at least not trade those shards.

Thank you! :laugh: