Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If your warframe is muted, sortie lua rescue is literally gambling

PerishedFraud

Just now, EliteStrike1 said:

Are you still going in via the front door?  If so that's your issue, take the route that bypasses that and you've more than enough time to hack all the panels.

Thanks, I'll try that next time

Just to throw in my wo cents:

Literally every single friend of mine plays games muted exclusively. They enjoy listening to their own music while playing and find game sounds just distracting or disruptive, hence why they don't just mute the games music. And I can't think of anyone ever complaining about having to rely on auditory clues in their games of choice, so I'd guess that visual clues are as obligatory as they are common practice in game development, while auditory clues are rather optional - given the game itself isn't designed around different kinds of clues to begin with.

Warframe is no different. The fact that the Lua rescue is litteraly the only thing in the entire game which relies on auditory clues exclusively seems more like an oversight than an intended challenge. Comparing it to games like FNAF, which is designed around interpreting different visual and auditory clues doesn't quite work, as WF was apprently never intended to do the same.

• 4 years later...

Lua Rescue was Yesterday's Sortie and yeah... It seems like you genuinely don't have to time to hack all 5 Consoles.... Especially if you have to stop to destroy the Turret positioned there....

I got lucky because Auto Breach procced a few times and I was using Untraceable so that I wouldn't have to Worry about the Turret...

Man if only Parazon existed 4 Years Ago... 😱

19 hours ago, (PSN)CalamitousCode said:

Would love some kind of visual clue. Even if it's just subtitles when the operative says, "I'm here!"

That as well. Especially annoying given that this one particular voice clip is not tied to the "voice" volume slider, but "transmissions" instead.

The one that I turned down to zero years ago because I'm bored with Lotus saying the same thing again and again and again.

On 2017-10-23 at 1:28 PM, EliteStrike1 said:

Are you still going in via the front door?  If so that's your issue, take the route that bypasses that and you've more than enough time to hack all the panels.

I remember such a route existing but I don't  remember how to access it... 🤔

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

The landing craft Override feature.  It gives you enough time to check all the portals.  Many people forget it exists.

I didn't forget... I have a single Gear Loadout that I use for all purposes and I find it irritating when I'm forced to swap something out then back in again because DE couldn't be Bothered to make your Gear Items saved with the Loadout you're Using...