Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this thing as good as i think it is ?

OssiPap

Question

Hey guys i kinda expect people to not like this post since i can imagine how very often this kind of post must come up.
To give you a little background ive started playing this game like 3 weeks ago and ive been playing it a lot .. A LOT.

But well not enough to fully understand the market and the value of stats so ive tried to get my knowledge from all kinda places,ive been simply asking people who confronted me about the mod, reading a hell lot about rivens and so on, but still ive got the feeling like im doing something wrong with that thing.

as far as i could understand : Damage+Multishot are a very expensive combo. the fact that this thing is for the attica makes it less desireable. most people who i talked to about this thing priced it somewhere from 1000-2000p (i know 2000 is waaaay to much so wasnt even trying to sell it at that price) ive been trying to sell it for a thousand but i cant know if there simply is no one who wants an attica riven or if my price is way to high

64RowFF.png

sorry for bothering you with another riven post ^^

Edited by OssiPap

10 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, DeejayPwny said:

Personally, I don't think ANY Riven is worth more than 400p, but that may just be me tying the real world value and thinking that's stupid. But I digress, that is a damn nice roll for the Attica.

^^This.  I also agree that is a good riven for the Attica

DUDE! Put up some fire rate mods, build that thing up, and you got a killer on the loose. No kidding, this weapon is super underrated. Run that thing through a survival with a chroma or some other powerful weapons buffing frame and watch the carnage. Good roll. If you want to sell it in today's over-inflated non-sensically priced riven market, 1000p is easy money.