Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fish Spawn Levels

Arniox

11 minutes ago, Haynox said:

You sir, just made a terrible mistake. :P

Lel

11 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

what they say they did fix was fish DEspawning after getting spooked...which wasnt apparently supposed to be happening. I'm guessing it was also what was causing fish to NOT spawn.

Yeah maybe. It's great though. Perfect fix if it is that cause it made fishing 1000000 times more bearable. 

10 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Still haven’t expierneced PoE. Last time I tested Plains of Eidolon (U22.0.8) it crashed for me. Going to wait a little longer until most crashes are fixed.

Lel. It's very stable right now. I acutely never crashed during the PoE so far. Idk if I'm lucky or what... 

35 minutes ago, Arniox said:

No seriously, this is finally not a post crying about the login rewards. 

You know its against forum Rules to make Click Baitish titles?

35 minutes ago, Arniox said:

This is actually about fishing. I'm not complaining at all, but have they increased the fish spawn rates? Again, not complaining, cause right now it's sexy. 

Spawns alot more fish at a time and faster. Anyone else notice this? 

Yes, apparently they have increased the Spawn rates for fishes, specially with Bait. I managed to catch 25 Norgs (50 due to Booster) in one Plains Night with the proper spear and Bait.

In my opinion its very good this way as i used to spend more than 2 hours fishing to get what i needed, also it values Baits more as you wont have to spend 5 of a bait type to get 1 fish.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You know its against forum Rules to make Click Baitish topics?

Yes, apparently they have increased the Spawn rates for fishes, specially with Bait. I managed to catch 25 Norgs (50 due to Booster) in one Plains Night with the proper spear and Bait.

In my opinion its very good this way as i used to spend more than 2 hours fishing to get what i needed, also it values Baits more as you wont have to spend 5 of a bait type to get 1 fish.

Yeah. In this time of this posting, I managed to catch around 76 goopolla, 20 tralok, 30 sharrac, and 40 Karina. So.... 

Noice. Very noice. I like the spawn rates now. Makes fishing 2900 times less painful 

40 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

What if you get additional fishes for consecutive days fishing? (joking)

Hey, I'm down.

It would make sense to get more fish the more time you put into the activity, simply because you've honed your skill at that particular activity.  It would actually reward daily dedication. 

59 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Hey, I'm down.

It would make sense to get more fish the more time you put into the activity, simply because you've honed your skill at that particular activity.  It would actually reward daily dedication. 

Yeah. And you will get a varied fishing rod after 100, 300, 500, and 700 days, too.