Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lord Edge Lord McEdgeington, Lord of the Edge

Carnage2K4

1 hour ago, Legion-Shields said:

You guys don't get it, he's not using blood red precisely because that's what the "common edgelord" would use.

To a Royal Edge Lord, Orange is basically the Edge equivalent of Gold.

IT WAS SO ORANGE THAT I RECEIVED MY DAILY DOSE OF VITAMIN C FROM LOOKING AT IT.

Needs to be darker and leaning near blood orange.

3 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

infobanner.jpg

Double edged? Think about what you posted with:

6 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Talk to me when your post count can adequately sustain any semblance of rep you presume to possess.

But hey, don't let me stop you from avoiding being basic.

Edited by Eidolon_Hunter

What Warframe is that? I can't tell unfortunately. Because of this dilemma, I can't tell which way it is facing, what pose it's in, etc., so I fail to grasp the full edginess of these pictures. However, my Warframe is a more friendly looking version of edge. It's edgy enough to be considered edgy, but isn't truly edgy.9A0519125E1090BFFECF8D997596E4423D0E8A7C

That one could be better, but it was in an Infested Hive mission right at start, so I couldn't set lighting or anything like in Captura to reach edginess. But I feel the lighting was decent enough. If I could remove the Taxon and the GUI as well as the Waypoints, it would have turned out much more edgy.AB2DE94C2E3747A14E9CAE606876A7C276686DDF

This one was disappointing to the extreme. I have never been able to figure out how to get a Captura shot uploaded to Steam without the little box for captura being there. The screen was moving so I could hide it to an extent, but it made everything blurry. Maybe motion blur would have fixed it? Oh well. The Taxon still messed it up and the explosions were slightly off, but this was just reached decent. Barely.851BFE2337F6E2582B57A19CC28549EFD7768675

This was before I'd customized my Operator any further than hair and eyes. But this was for sentimental memories of my first Warframe. It's semi-edgy, but I have done better. Well, I will do better. Right now, aside from Arsenal pictures, this is what I've got. I would upload the Arsenal pictures, but they aren't edgy enough with all the extra info on weapons and such.

• 3 months later...