Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is My Orbiter Infested?

PhotriusPyrelus

I've been wondering since I saw it, hoping it would be explained in a future quest and maybe it will be, but I can't take it any more, I have to ask.

Why the crap is there infestation on my ship?  Walk to the back from the cockpit and take the left ramp down from the arsenal, then look left at the bottom.  Infestation.  <JackieChanWTF.JPG>

If I can't even keep my own ship clean, how can I ever hope to cleanse the Origin System?!

16 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

I've been wondering since I saw it, hoping it would be explained in a future quest and maybe it will be, but I can't take it any more, I have to ask.

Why the crap is there infestation on my ship?  Walk to the back from the cockpit and take the left ramp down from the arsenal, then look left at the bottom.  Infestation.  <JackieChanWTF.JPG>

If I can't even keep my own ship clean, how can I ever hope to cleanse the Origin System?!

What were you expecting after not cleaning it for millennia? Sentient life forms are bound to appear from your trash.

Speaking of that room, WTF are they actually going to do in it? We got Infested stuff, we have Lunar Pitchers growing in there, we even have a ton of the Plains Fishes in the tanks. What is going on in that room? XD 

15 hours ago, (PS4)LordZezrel said:

Even more accurately be a Nidus AND/OR infected by a Nidus and obtain a cyst on your warframe's neck and wait a few days till it grows a hair

I was wondering what that was on my Ember's neck. Hell, I'll have to give it a try once I get in from work today!

I don't know if the reveal is broken or just really badly scripted... One day the door just opened for me and whatshisface the annoying butler spouted two lines of bad dialogue. Glast Gambit didn't mention my ship at all. It was essentially "oh, this room is unlocked now. It has creepy stuff. Ew."

Edited by TheHaney

3 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

Speaking of that room, WTF are they actually going to do in it? We got Infested stuff, we have Lunar Pitchers growing in there, we even have a ton of the Plains Fishes in the tanks. What is going on in that room? XD 

it will most likely be related to any time the warframe has some sort of infection that needs removal and possible the same for the operator since there is a child sized capsule behind the chair

18 hours ago, Eidolon_Slayer said:

What were you expecting after not cleaning it for millennia? Sentient life forms are bound to appear from your trash.

Worse is when the old rock lobster in the fridge becomes self aware and attacks the crew...

Why, yes, I was just watching Cowboy Bebop. Why do you ask?

Edited by HyenaZERO

Players entering the room for the first time definitely need a bit more information. I got in with my infected starter frame, thought "This looks cool. I wonder what the chair does." - next thing I know Ordis is yelling "Nooo" at me, and I'm left wondering what happened.