Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How far in they are with Khora?

Neptlude

Her kit and model seems to be fleshed out, and she even has a name already. Usually the name comes last. 

It's possible that she comes this year, but that's just a small chance considering they might take a break of development for the holidays and they didnt really tell us about her quest if there is one for her. 

I used my binoculars to peer into the studio and I saw that they're making the finishing touches on her 3rd ability and adjusting the numbers

Spoiler

No, why would anyone on the forums know how far along she is in development? We only know what they showed us on the Devstream and I doubt the devs are going to give us info on this through the forums.

Well clearly they've finished the model, but it sounds like they've barely started on the abilities, let alone finalized them.

I remember they showed off Gara's basically finished Model, but then a month or two after, they showed her off in-game on a Devstream, with completely Placeholder abilities and unfinished Glass tinting.

They haven't done a Major x.5 update since 19.5, so Khora's likely to be released in Update 23, which... Is probably quite a long way away.

Edited by Zandermanith222

These past 2 years, they've been able to release a frame to keep us company during their holidays, so i guess it'll be ready at most in December.

Her model looks very polished and done n rigged, tho the way they speak about her kit seems like it still has some ways to go. 

As someone who's still studying 3d design n sculpting, i really wanna applaud the designer who's new to the team yet has a very promising tribute (the one talking during the stream). Khora looks so good...

Now, if only her 4 spinal thing could extend into like spider legs like that one lady in mkX, that'd be sick af.

Ps. Is it just me or does khora somehow reminds you of hennya? Idunno what does it but it does for me.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem