Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The dullahan mask removal

(PSN)IncredigamerYT

6 hours ago, (PS4)IncredigamerYT said:

Your opinion doesn' matter Xbox One user

Bold words from someone who said this:

6 hours ago, (PS4)IncredigamerYT said:

Now that' just funny but I liked having a pumpkin on my head it made my character look good I'm using volt prime

Anyone who thinks wearing a carved pumpkin on their head enhances their look is evidently not a dedicated follower of fashion.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 1:50 PM, Valor said:

I don't get this generation of gamers. Everyone just goes "I WANT I WANT I WANT" and don't know how to let things be exclusive.

i don't get people who get upset at things they have no control over. why let tiny things like this bother you? which generation are you speaking about? every generation from the 70s till present day, majority of them has done or still doing the "I WANT I WANT I WANT". i just hope you're not a hypocrite. i still say i want, i want, i want. especially something in a game thats cosmetic, cool looking and exclusive. you should hear the xbox and pc community that doesn't get exclusive items playstation has in game that they can't get. the broken caps lock posts are on every forum. the rage is real in the community. especially when xbox, pc and psn go back and forth about what system is better and etc. then pc says they're the better players because of no auto aim, lol. anyways, my point is that you shouldn't let crap like this bother you. especially when you're a gamer from a different "generation". unnecessary stress is bad for the body. well, i hope your generation of gamers learn to let things not bother you that you have no control over. happy holidays!

Just now, (PS4)cex_cells said:

i don't get people who get upset at things they have no control over. why let tiny things like this bother you? which generation are you speaking about? every generation from the 70s till present day, majority of them has done or still doing the "I WANT I WANT I WANT". i just hope you're not a hypocrite. i still say i want, i want, i want. especially something in a game thats cosmetic, cool looking and exclusive. you should hear the xbox and pc community that doesn't get exclusive items playstation has in game that they can't get. the broken caps lock posts are on every forum. the rage is real in the community. especially when xbox, pc and psn go back and forth about what system is better and etc. then pc says they're the better players because of no auto aim, lol. anyways, my point is that you shouldn't let crap like this bother you. especially when you're a gamer from a different "generation". unnecessary stress is bad for the body. well, i hope your generation of gamers learn to let things not bother you that you have no control over. happy holidays!

You just bumped a thread from almost a month ago, let it die. 

Second of all, sure, I want things like anyone else. The difference is I don't act entitled; I don't go complaining to anyone who will listen when I don't get whatever it is I want, I understand that certain things (such as this mask) have limited availability and I don't demand it be permanently brought back thus spoiling the meaning behind the item.

People need to understand they can't always have everything, if they don't then they're going to have a rude awakening when reality hits them. I'm only bothered by it because the amount of entitlement in this generation (predominantly 10 - 25) is a lot more prevalent than it was in previous generations, if my parents when they were kids threw a fit over not getting something they'd get their a**es kicked. 

Happy holidays