Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Brutal-Error said:

Ey dude, although it might not win this contest cuz of text, it sure as hell is ma favorite warframe video now. Damn u did that good!!! GG mate 11/10 on creativity!

A real show of creativity, originality and quality. Well done!

can't say its original if it was kinda taken from "stranger things: opening ._.

On 11/16/2017 at 2:17 AM, Amyte said:

Well, here goes. Here's my submission.

fixed and improved a couple minor things when i rewatched the thing again after a week.

Edited by Amyte
improper link

On 10/11/2017 at 2:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

@YuuKhee @MJIB guys seriously? Its literally written in their rules:

So basically, no music in game.

Audio Tab
Music Volume: Off
Speech Volume: Off
Transmission Volume: Off
Sound Effects: On
Ordis Volume: Off
Ally Mandachord Volume: Off
Enable Hint Transmissions: Off
Reverb: On
Operator Voice: Off
Mute Private Message Notifications: Off

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, nicosuwardi said:

can't say its original if it was kinda taken from "stranger things: opening ._.

Original in the context of no one else did something like it, and even if it has the trailer like stranger things, because of the popularity of the show, you can assume that people who enjoy the show will be intrigued by the game because of association with the title sequence, so it is clever, cool and smart! But is DE legally able do use it? That’s the questions we need to ask ourselves xD

awesome entry, in my opinion

I submitted my video, I think. But was unsure what the Your Warframe Forum Submission is. I put the title of the contest, but I'm old and tech-stupid, so I probably got that wrong. My video probably wouldn't win anyways, cause it's been nearly a decade since I played with a video editor. Please let me know if I need to resubmit and what I need to write in the, Your Warframe Forum Submission. Thanks. :)

48 minutes ago, AKS4D777 said:

so do we have to submit the video to the forum also? because in the form there is a mandatory option "Your Warframe Forum submission" can anyone please elaborate?

thank you

Correct, what I did is to copy the link to the page in which my final submission is, that will take them directly to your video on the forum

Edited by Roshiu

After several weeks, this is the best that I can do. I don’t expect to win as I am seeing much better than this. But I do love showing other gamer what is Warframe have to give to all new Tenno to be. Hope you guys like my submission trailer for the warframe trailer contest and good luck to all the participant of the contest. ^^

6 hours ago, Vulsar said:

@mohawkade @junhwans Hey, so I asked [DE]Dmitri if the use of Black Borders or Letterbox effects are allowed, and he got back to me saying that it's fine :thumbup:, you're totally free to use whichever you like. Hope this helps anyone who was cautious as I was :)

Is that... official? I'm not meaning to take away your credibility buuuut i can say I talked to someone at [DE] too... kinda feel like until @[DE]Megan or @[DE]Danielle or even above mentioned @[DE]Dmitri confirm that... I wouldn't want to risk being disqualified over such a silly thing.

Edited by Pixydis

So , there seems to be a fuss about text/fx in the trailers;

The rules are not clear about the use of text + fx ; 

"Absolutely no Voice Over allowed. "  which is present in the "Rules" is radically different to 'The text is NOT allowed' at the bottom of an FAQ where the question is 'Whats a good example?'... What does that even mean?

In fact the rules aren't clear on what DE actually wants, do they want a finished trailer or a montage that will later be edited into a final trailer?

Anyway , I'm going out of town today for a few days and so i unfortunately have no time to make alterations. So i would hope that the judges will be merciful and understand that the text and fx i have included in my video (that in my opinion make my submission a trailer and not a montage) can easily be removed if my submission were to be deemed a winner, whatever the odds of that are.

And hopefully the many days i've spent on this will not result in me being disqualified altogether...lol, how sad

Good luck to everyone else, wish the brief and rules were more clearly defined before i potentially wasted my time and energy. </3

Edited by NaturallySelected
What is love?

3 hours ago, nicosuwardi said:

@YuuKhee @MJIB guys seriously? Its literally written in their rules:

So basically, no music in game.

Audio Tab
Music Volume: Off
Speech Volume: Off
Transmission Volume: Off
Sound Effects: On
Ordis Volume: Off
Ally Mandachord Volume: Off
Enable Hint Transmissions: Off
Reverb: On
Operator Voice: Off
Mute Private Message Notifications: Off

That's not what we mean. It's about putting music from the game but it's not in the official soundtrack.

Edited by MJIB