The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Well something I managed to quickly make as well. I usually played on the PS4 but the console does lower quality even more during the recording. Still, I am trying to transition to PC anyway since I have friends that play it on the PC as I found out later on. ^^

I didn't catch this contest until yesterday, so I had to rush this out to make it in time. This is not my finest work, in fact I'm almost embarrassed to put this out, but hey, maybe someone out there likes it.

The theme of this trailer is Evolution, as it shows both the evolution of a player during their lifetime within Warframe, as well as the evolution of Warframe itself, from it's conceptual beginning as DarkSector, and it's actual humble beginnings in the Corpus Ship tileset, all the way to Plains of Eidolon today.

21 minutes ago, NihilVX said:

@DE : Since it has not been confirmed whether or not the use of the Warframe logo is allowed and the FAQ was extremely ambiguous, could you please take into consideration that I have a no-logo version available if needed

that 4k Quality though.... tearing down peoples hopes and dreams

25 minutes ago, NihilVX said:

@DE : Since it has not been confirmed whether or not the use of the Warframe logo is allowed and the FAQ was extremely ambiguous, could you please take into consideration that I have a no-logo version available if needed

Well, i suggest like i did, remove logo from video footage. I did not add that logo because of "no text allowed" rule. If they choose yours or other creators, they can simple add their logo into your trailer. 

Btw, one of the good trailer i've ever seen. Included mine. ;)