Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star - standing and endless grind

-FrutyX-

Hello,

Plague star,the event that just began ..  is ... bad.

My biggest problem is the standing, we got from 1 bounty 1000 standing which is just seriously low,I have no idea why it's set so low,when PoE came out it was terrible too until you (DE) make some economy changes and increased the standing rewards for each bounty,that was very fine,but this is just horrible.

Of course,Plague Star is not meant to be finished in one day,also the offerings from Nakak are pretty cheap,the only problem is getting new title for the last few rewards from offerings,it is pretty high and the gain is low.

Note: I know you can use Eidolon Phylaxis or Infested catalyst,phylaxis gives more 1 k standing - still low . Not sure how much will give the catalyst,but if 3k in total with everything else,it is still meh.

Now the second problem is the same bounty,I have been expecting multiple bounties with different objectives,but no,we got only one the same bounty to play over and over again,fun.exe not found.

After 1-2 hours of playing Plague Star,i got bored and very annoyed and I almost didn't seen any results,because the standing gain is just low.

DE,when you create something,you should go ahead and try to play it,would u like to play the same bounty over and over again? 

To be honest,I am done for now,propably goin to catch some sleep and we will see tommorow if I will have some taste to try it again...

If you decide to increase the standing reward for the PS bounty,it will propably motivate a lot of people to play it more.

My opinion,my reasons.

Edited by -FrutyX-

24 minutes ago, -FrutyX- said:

offerings from Nakak are pretty cheap,the only problem is getting new title for the last few rewards from offerings,it is pretty high and the gain is low.

this overall. obviously want the strikes for mastery exp at the very least, but looking at 70k+(?) standing as a requirement for purchase is just too much. the rewards are good, but that makes the 70k = 23 formas... although now that i think about it they are fairly equal in plat...

also, dk if you noticed, at the end of the bounty lotus comes up saying the immune system is gonna kick in and up its game somehow. so theres prob gonna be changes to the bounty, using some meter not shown to players. that might make it less same bounty grind.

that crap just need 2bounty, that one and an another one with 4k point and evenmy lv 45 or plus, so simple and yet too hard for them, they just pu t crap and us us ( pc player) for seehow much they can pushthe console player on spend money for plat XD

47 minutes ago, JHarlequin said:

It shouldn't be done in a day, but like so many other things it comes out with a minimal amount and then gets adjusted up after half a day of stuff.  It is getting a bit weird to start it and then wait until they fix it before we can make great progress.

It's totally normal for devs to launch something and then adjust it over the course of the playthrough. nonetheless for a released content, we should not have to say

"do they expect me to play 10 hours a day for the next 12 days?" or

"did any dev play this without cheat codes?" or

"who thought this would be a good idea?" (example: who thought running the same identical bounty 100 times in 12 days would be a fun activity?)

now one might say that not all content has been released and further content might give out much more. I would respond to that saying to also hide the higher more expensive rewards. 

it's all psychology. i can almost guarantee that a portion of the player base just said F*** this content ima go grind something with more variant and more fun to play.

13 minutes ago, SqualZell said:

It's totally normal for devs to launch something and then adjust it over the course of the playthrough. nonetheless for a released content, we should not have to say

"do they expect me to play 10 hours a day for the next 12 days?" or

"did any dev play this without cheat codes?" or

"who thought this would be a good idea?" (example: who thought running the same identical bounty 100 times in 12 days would be a fun activity?)

now one might say that not all content has been released and further content might give out much more. I would respond to that saying to also hide the higher more expensive rewards. 

it's all psychology. i can almost guarantee that a portion of the player base just said F*** this content ima go grind something with more variant and more fun to play.

I ran it once and decided i most likely wont run it again.

I mean...one mission. For ten days. If thats all youre going to do...why bother?