The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iradite Needs More Than 1 Piece Per node

-Mekanic-

Title says it, have to run 1500m for the operation, want to use archwing, needs Iradite, have to use Phylaxis every round because it seems no teammate I get has any, needs Iradite, seems you need an awful lot of this stuff that's just slightly less elusive than orokin cells. 

I have found iradite in lots of 3 and 5 from the nodes before.

I frequently see more than one node in an area too. It’s not a hard farm. Just play the game, you will get it. 

1 hour ago, MekanicGaming said:

have to use Phylaxis every round because it seems no teammate I get has any

This is not an excuse. Run with clan members, so in recruiting etc. I have found people using both methods already.

Irradite isn't too bad, although I do feel it could drop a little more than it does due to requirements, I've almost run out a few times.  My issue seems to be the nistlepod because I very rarely go up to the northern part of the map....

Mind you the density of many of the plains items could do with a tweak, they're a little to sparse imo and if you increase how many are on the plains then it automatically increases how many we can get.  As it stands now you basically just have to take a detour every mission and ensure you shoot every plant etc...

Spoiler

t23fiG1.jpg

CcHsjGg.jpg

Grokdrul is easy to farm, they are abundant around any Grineer camp.
Nistlepod is guaranteed to drop 5 at a time.
Maprico is guaranteed to drop 4 at a time.

Iradite on the other hand is variable... too few drop. 1 per node up to 5 per node based on level.
Could either use an increase on its drops or reduce the cost of Iradite on some blueprints as the resources do not drop proportionally.

Edited by INight00
Images

Well apparently Iradite/Grok droprates are directly related to what level of bounty you're doing, so if you boot up a B5 and run around collecting iradite, 50 isn't TOO hard to gather, especially if you do so while running wisp farm routes so you get something else out of it. It's just... dull, but that's a given at this point with anything related to the plains.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 5:16 PM, Lancars said:

We should be able to set the level of the fields so we don't HAVE to do a bounty to get the higher level stuff to appear. Higher Risk Higher Reward.

You don't "have to do the bounty." Take a bounty, fail it, immediate high level loot. The bounties ARE HOW you set the level, what's difficult about that to understand?

14 hours ago, (PS4)equalavor said:

You don't "have to do the bounty." Take a bounty, fail it, immediate high level loot. The bounties ARE HOW you set the level, what's difficult about that to understand?

This is exactly why formations should just be changed to always reward 3-5 Iradite. Wouldn't it be nice if you could do your Iradite gathering in free roam while you are fishing/mining, etc. without always having to choose a bounty specially to farm this one resource?

It's annoying enough when randoms join a bounty and then go off to dance on the boil, why encourage them to wander by upping the resource drop bundle size of a select few resources. It's also unintuitive, why should bounty level affect random rock formations? Higher level enemies dropping more stuff would be one thing...but geology changes, really???

NOTE: You don't have to fail the bounty...stay out of the yellow zone and it never starts. So it's more accurate to say, take a bounty, ignore it...

On 11/17/2017 at 12:44 AM, (PS4)equalavor said:

It's been released on console for less than a week and I already have more Iradite than I'll ever be able to use. 

I thought iradite was going to be a lot more valuable and useful.  Now I have over 1000 iradite and it just sits in my pockets really.