Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE plz...I just want to relax and enjoying fishing...

yles9056

Yeah it's annoying lol I'm a frame fishing fan myself. I would suggest using Ivara to stay invisible, or putting up any barrier, like Gara's glass, Frost's bubble, Atlas walls, etc.

Also deploy some eximus specters to keep the enemies busy.

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

3 minutes ago, MightyHatchet said:

Hilarious! They let you keep the fish right?

They did. I guess they just want to take a selfie with me. And my Kavat is a photobomb.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

Did you get killed in that last gif?

Not killed. Just knocked down.

Edited by yles9056

11 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Yeah it's annoying lol I'm a frame fishing fan myself. I would suggest using Ivara to stay invisible, or putting up any barrier, like Gara's glass, Frost's bubble, Atlas walls, etc.

Also deploy some eximus specters to keep the enemies busy.

This is how I imagine it would be if the pope goes fishing.

In a bulletproof box with armed guards.

I was wondering if this would be the case after the hotfix last night. We kept getting infinite infested streaming into our bounties and our Teralyst kills nad it quickly became rather tedious. I hope it's only for the duration of the event. If it's a permanent feature where a never ending spawn of infested are going to disrupt fishing then they'd better make baits and dyes last twice as long...

It'd be nice if there was some way to lose aggro if you go fishing. Especially since there's almost no way to avoid fishing if you want to craft stuff and it's super frustrating to need to constantly do it while getting shot at or attacked.

But I'm appreciating PC fishing a little more after trying the console fishing. Now that's something that I won't be doing willingly in the future.