Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would anyone turn traitor? Leave the Lotus

KiroTheTraveler

37 minutes ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I find it weird to have mom as my employer and keeps telling me what to do.

Does anyone want to have sort of mechanic/system or faction that you can leave the Lotus?

IIRC Stalker was a ex Tenno, I might be wrong though. Besides Lotus is our caretaker, without her we would succumb to the madness of the void like all the adults did on the ship when we were kids. 

Edited by (XB1)DeadFall526

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

I wouldn't mind if I weren't busy.

Also, question. Is, Volt's Shock considered hitscan with just an added effect to make it look like a projectile?

I guess I can be conveniently busy to run away from a challenge too. Also, aiming isn't hard at all. Don't have to use a gun to kill easily Zephyr.

à l’instant, Eidolon_Slayer a dit :

I guess I can be conveniently busy to run away from a challenge too. Also, aiming isn't hard at all. Don't have to use a gun to kill easily Zephyr.

Aiming at a Grineer isn't hard, aiming at Zephyr in the plains where there are no ridicalous skyboxes and she has plenty of room for acrobatics can be.

And yes I am ''conveniently'' busy with catching up on things I missed during the weekand of no Internet.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Aiming at a Grineer isn't hard, aiming at Zephyr in the plains where there are no ridicalous skyboxes and she has plenty of room for acrobatics can be.

And yes I am ''conveniently'' busy with catching up on things I missed during the weekand of no Internet.

Of course, we're all catching up on things we missed out on. Also it's not hard to kill Tenno doing acrobatics, maybe for you.

Edited by Eidolon_Slayer