The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would anyone turn traitor? Leave the Lotus

KiroTheTraveler

1 hour ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I find it weird to have mom as my employer and keeps telling me what to do.

Does anyone want to have sort of mechanic/system or faction that you can leave the Lotus?

To betray a betrayer?

Sounds legit

vor einer Stunde schrieb VadiseReikaz:

Yes, and join Sargas Ruk in his plans to get Vay Hek out of the picture.

This or i would join Salad V, to get rid of Anoy.
Or maybe work for Salad and Ruk and convince them to fight against the infested.

i fight for myself, but i might fight for you if you let me have enough GROFIT!

otherwise, if i had to side with someone else, itd either be teshin or.....

The Man in the Wall

wouldn't mind taking the system for myself however... *evil laugh*

Edited by NightBlitz

We got rid of one empire of 'immortals' and who said we could not do it once more.

Then we could focus on rebuilding the galaxy instead on being wasted in hit-squads.  We could easily bring the 'loyalists'.into line, I'm sure the Grineer tech could build us a Lotus for them.(or two or ten) once we fix it

Seriously though pre-Second Dream I always saw the Tenno as Mercs, perhaps there could be a option to "break away" from the lotus and join a faction of tenno with different beliefs and traditions (a Clan thing perhaps). it would bring a new angle for Tactial Alerts

Seriously this question?

Look around you: All the Stalker fans, all the people with Red and Black, all the "omg "hey kiddo" is so dark and cool! it totally isn't cheesy like a bad SyFy original movie! I love dark stuff!", all the players going Luna? More than half the player base would leave the Lotus's command on day one.

I would love to leave the Lotus, and even break off from the Tenno.  They are the most evil organization and people in this universe.  Of all the things that get questioned and challenged in Warframe, why does noone point out the fact that everyone was wrong and evil?  Genocide is always wrong, no matter the reason. And nearly every faction tried it.  But we succeeded and destroyed an entire race of people.  I don't feel like my Tenno is the hero, I am the absolute most evil being in the entire universe if I go by DE"s story...  

Edited by Saetun

Not unless I'm presented with a superior option. Right now there's no character I'd rather have guiding my Operator through missions.

Actually, that's wrong. I'd actually love to break off from Lotus if it meant my Operator would monologue a whole lot more. I guess that's also what I can see DE doing if anything.

3 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

I find it weird to have mom as my employer and keeps telling me what to do.

Does anyone want to have sort of mechanic/system or faction that you can leave the Lotus?

I have a much deeper explanation as to why the Lotus is evil, but let that rest on the halls of fan theory. Personally, I view the Tenno was proxies in a war between Lotus and Hunhow. Lotus just wants to get back at her daddy for not letting her have kids, so she uses the Tenno to do that. It's classic Sentient logic. But who knows? After The Sacrifice comes out, maybe we'll realize that the Lotus really isn't Sentient at all, or that she's Margulis reincarnated or something. 

It's unlikely that DE would ever field such a mechanic. If anything, they might provide advanced players with the choice of choosing Teshin over the Lotus, I don't think that would work well. Besides, Lotus = Spacemom = Rebecca Ford = Mother of the IRL Warframe Community, so yeah. Slim chance of happening. 

Il y a 4 heures, Epilogia a dit :

Also, I'm sick of all those lines holy nuts, I wish there was a turn-off button, or at least a mute button like for Ordis.

Like, you just go with you 3 Valkyr friends shreck the enemies like they never been before and "Yooo this was hard, we get unlucky but we win ayyy!"

For Ordis, he say's so much bs that i only unmute him for quest

And Operator is life-muted :)

PS: Let's destroy everything and us, join Hunhow :clem:

Edited by BelialEliatron