Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is it easier to get Gara prime than normal Gara?

Cosmicblues

In other words grindframe is still grindframe.

I remember trying to get a rare Ash prime part when it was added and doing 15+ T4 defense to 40 minutes before I got it. Others in my clan got it on the first or second try.

Edited by Brorelia

12 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

And I got Gara within 60 seconds of logging in. Players will inevitably complain about RNG because they are sour they did not get something in a specific time frame. This whole thread is one of those useless "I still did not get X weapon part/frame/mod drop/resource amount in Y time" threads.  

This kinda sounds like a "I don't have your problem so it's not a problem for anyone" response. If you wanted something really badly, saw other people get it, but never got it yourself, would that not bother you?

6 minutes ago, BlazeDeval said:

This kinda sounds like a "I don't have your problem so it's not a problem for anyone" response. If you wanted something really badly, saw other people get it, but never got it yourself, would that not bother you?

Just because someone got it before you doesn't make theirs better than yours.

If you get your pants in a twist everytime you cannot get something immediately, buy it with platinum, or stop complaining. It is that simple.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

3 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Just because someone got it before you doesn't make theirs better than yours.

There is not a single item in this game that has an "absurd" drop chance. The only items like that are ones that don't drop at all and are only obtainable through trading. 

If you get your pants in a twist everytime you cannot get something immediately, buy it with platinum, or stop complaining. It is that simple.

I mean, that's cool and all, but that's not what I was asking.

So even the 0.06% drop chance items? What if every item was like that?

We're not saying immediately, but several weeks? If everything had such a low drop chance that it basically made platinum required, would this game be fun?

9 minutes ago, BlazeDeval said:

We're not saying immediately, but several weeks? If everything had such a low drop chance that it basically made platinum required, would this game be fun?

Plains of Eidolon is not supposed to be finished in a week. The drop rates are fine, and it is up to RNG how fast you complete the set. We already got bounty reward changes, and I have seen plenty of gara parts when I actually did bounties (week 1 and week 2 of PoE launch). 

This isn't "everything is fine, and the house is on fire". It is more like "everything is fine, and the stove is on".

The drops are not too low, the players are too impatient and feel entitled to a warframe set in a given amount of time. That's not how it works.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

I was trying to figure out the problem, and then I realized they were trying to get Gara through Plains of Eidolon activities, not Plats of Spendalot. Easy mistake.

I saw the grind fest to get her and decided to grind my inventory to buy gara

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Plains of Eidolon is not supposed to be finished in a week. The drop rates are fine, and it is up to RNG how fast you complete the set. We already got bounty reward changes, and I have seen plenty of gara parts when I actually did bounties (week 1 and week 2 of PoE launch). 

This isn't "everything is fine, and the house on fire". It is more like "everything is fine, and the stove is on".

The drops are not too low, the players are too impatient and feel entitled to a warframe set in a given amount of time. That's not how it works.

And yet with money, you can 'finish' it in a day! Not to mention it doesn't have a huge amount of content anyway.

Also, I didn't say a week now did I? Several weeks, implying a month or more. I'm aware of RNG being a thing in this game, but it can be frustrating to get the bad end of it.

Again with the "I have all the parts, thus it's not an issue!"

Feel entitled to have it quickly, but didn't you buy it in order to get it within 60 seconds?

44 minutes ago, BlazeDeval said:

And yet with money, you can 'finish' it in a day! Not to mention it doesn't have a huge amount of content anyway.

Also, I didn't say a week now did I? Several weeks, implying a month or more. I'm aware of RNG being a thing in this game, but it can be frustrating to get the bad end of it.

Again with the "I have all the parts, thus it's not an issue!"

Feel entitled to have it quickly, but didn't you buy it in order to get it within 60 seconds?

False. You cannot buy amps for platinum, or cetus wisps, or a cutter/spear. 

Like I said, getting frustrated you didn't get what you want is one thing, but complaining on the forums you haven't gotten something is quite frankly a waste of a post and does not give any sort of meaningful feedback other than "but I want X".

I never bought Gara. I said I got Gara. There is a difference. I probably would not have purchased Gara if I wasn't gifted the Warframe.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

3 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

False. You cannot buy amps for platinum, or cetus wisps, or a cutter/spear. 

Like I said, getting frustrated you didn't get what you want is one thing, but complaining on the forums you haven't gotten something is quite frankly a waste of a post and does not give any sort of meaningful feedback other than "but I want X".

I never bought Gara. I said I got Gara. There is a difference. I probably would not have purchased Gara if I wasn't gifted the Warframe.

True, but resource boosters help farm the items required to make them, no?

Think of it as a way to vent one's frustrations so that they can continue on with the game after letting off some steam. What you deem a waste, might be just what other people needed. It does give a sort of feedback though. "I feel like I'm not being rewarded for playing the game, but punished for not using platinum."

Then that is my mistake for assuming getting Gara within 60 seconds was you buying it, not getting it as a gift.

I question the intelligence of voltage. How does one "waste" a post on a message board?

pretty sure i said "the drop rates are too low" in my 2 sentence first post as well. pretty sure that doesnt = "but i want x" in the english language.

maybe it does in wingdings, idk.

• 3 years later...