Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on Rewards Screen Bug

ZskyZeArtist

I got a response this morning for the ticket I placed though it didn't really say much. 

Hello Pikagreg,

Thank you for letting us know! I will pass this information along to the rest of the team to look at. Unfortunately we don’t have any further information about this at the moment, but we will be sure to follow up with you if we have any more questions.

The Work-around for anyone who didn't see is.

• Don't use your controller during the reward screen pop-up until you are back in the ship. It should not trigger when you are out of the mission.
  • Don't use your controller to scroll if you want to, Please use your Kb&M to scroll.
  • Move slowly to extract when you are close to it like 20m away and use the Kb&M to move.

let hope this ends soon because i'm losing faith in them :(

4 hours ago, LordxZarcxon said:

The Work-around for anyone who didn't see is.

• Don't use your controller during the reward screen pop-up until you are back in the ship. It should not trigger when you are out of the mission.
  • Don't use your controller to scroll if you want to, Please use your Kb&M to scroll.
  • Move slowly to extract when you are close to it like 20m away and use the Kb&M to move.

let hope this ends soon because i'm losing faith in them :(

Didn't work for me. Completely stopped moving, controller set aside while waiting for another player to arrive. Bug still occured.

I've been having that issue but i would cause it to my squad as well unless i ALT+F4,

after fiddling & searching running steam in big picture mode fixed that issue quite annoying since i used to play with the mouse as well in menus & other stuff.

TL;DR 
Run steam in Big Picture mode

Edited by vladelwakeel
removed a line

Just happened to me on cetus while fishing and gathering sent cores at night. I spent about 3 hours running around gathering resources and I went to see how many large fish I had to turn in by checking the progress & rewards screen and it locked me in the overlay.  

I was extremely lucky enough to have a clan member on and they joined me and started the countdown timer to leave cetus which was the only way I was able to save my progress because they forced me into a screen that saved my materials. 

8 days later and I have heard no word about this issue being addressed by developers. The game amounts to nothing when you can't grind in a game that's built on grinding. This happens almost every time I open the progress overlay mid game and almost every time at the end of a mission. 

If this has been stated already, I apologize, but I have been having this problem since the hot-fix last week. I have finally resolved the problem by launching the game from steam in big picture mode, rather than from my desktop. Not only did it resolve the problem of sticking in reward screen, it made the game controller (xbox 360 in my case) much more functional.

I hope this helps. 

Same here, and sadly since we have to close the game from windows we can't use the bug report software to help DE solve the issue. If they need any extra data, let us know. I'm more than happy to help. In the meantime I'll attempt the no scroll workaround, though like others I'm on a controller which can make this finicky at best.

I've got a solution that's working for me in most of time. I'm playing with a controller, so when I reach on extraction point, I just put my controller away and move forward using the keyboard.

Pay attention because you cannot press any button or move both L/R stick down/up. I'm not pressing any button of my keyboard as well after extraction animation starts. If you do any of that, the game will freeze.

Well, its pretty unconfortable, but its woking to me.