Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star over- what now?

Wicker-G041

12 days of non-stop grinding and farming just to buy some trash that i probs never gonna use.. it's fun in a way, tho i will miss the infestation there, i think we can all agree there's nothing like slaying giant mobs of dead flesh especially in an open area like the plains, right?

i for one had a ton of fun just killing the infested in an OPEN area..without needing to worry about a defense objective or Life support. I hope we get an area for infested

i did miss the vomvalysts though.

Edited by Kalvorax

13 hours ago, Fiend_Herd said:

12 days of non-stop grinding and farming just to buy some trash that i probs never gonna use.. it's fun in a way, tho i will miss the infestation there, i think we can all agree there's nothing like slaying giant mobs of dead flesh especially in an open area like the plains, right?

I wouldn't agree on "trash" rewards as you called it.There was never before  event more payable of doing as Plague Star was.One run,one forma.Killing mobs of infested was fun but if you went fishing,having infested in plains wasnt fun at all.

16 hours ago, Coaa said:

Cant wait to kill the volms again myself. Yes its not as much rep as the big guy but its still something I can farm and chill. Couldn't do that with plague star going because it destroyed their spawns.

personally looking forwards to the megalists and Bigalists.