Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime to be unvaulted..Why? 3 times a charm?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

his weapons weren't. 

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Don't necessarily have to come with "Frost" every time. See Mag last unvaulting

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

This will be the 3rd time he will be unvaulted for the Holidays.. not including twitch..that doesn't seem a bit redundant and repetitive to u guys?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

~Froooostyyy the snoowmaaaaan~

... I just realized that that might actually be the only reason why it's Frost.

I also just realized that I'm actually 100% okay with that.

If only DE would force a temporary snowman skin on frost for the holidays

il y a 26 minutes, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 a dit :

This will be the 3rd time he will be unvaulted for the Holidays.. not including twitch..that doesn't seem a bit redundant and repetitive to u guys?

No because i will be able to have his Misa syandana since i missed all the others holiday frost unvaulting due to vacations.

And i'm sure plenty of peoples still haven't got it either.

Frost unvault :crylaugh:

He was available for half year (and still is) from twitch thing that kept getting extended and at this point prolly will never end. Maybe make him drop from low level grineer on earth with 100% chance, fully build and with reactor instead. Let's just go all the way with reducing value of Frost sets.

Damn I really cant wait to farm some Frost sets and sell them for 10p each !

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i wonder if Embers price on trade will still remain high after this vaulting? That frame has incredible staying power for some reason. You would think her BPs would saturate the market after a 3rd unvaulting.

Last time they made Axi E1 drop rate nice and low, on far away rotations. Even if you managed to get it there was high chance it would transform into different relic after extracting.

That's exactly what I expect once again.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Volt Prime was vaulted February 22 2017. That's considered recently?

When Frost, Ember and.....maybe Loki are unvaulted,  it will have been almost a year since Volt Prime entered the vault.

Well they are being unvaulted like next week. So 9 months since volt was vaulted.

I don't know much about the unvaulting cycle, but I can tell you which frames didn't come up much just playing random relic missions most this year (at least for me).  I started playing late winter/early spring of this year.  I have been able to get all of the primes (of course not Excalibur Prime) except: Loki Prime, Ember Prime, Frost Prime and Nyx Prime through relic missions.  I don't have anything for Loki Prime or Frost Prime, although; in the case of Frost Prime, I did the Twitch promotion so I don't really care about that frame much and prefer it was skipped this time around.  I have most everything for Ember Prime (I think I am missing the blueprint), and all I have for Nyx Prime is the blueprint.  Now this could be a feature of me not doing that many Axi relic missions and/or the rarity of the relics themselves which prevent more seasoned players from using them in some random relic mission.

Personally, I would really like to see Loki, Ember, Nyx Primes as they are the only ones I don't have yet.  However, seeing as I don't have anything of Frost I could see how DE would have it unvaulted this time around.  At the same time, there are probably a couple Prime weapons I don't have that might be attached to Frost Prime to add to my collection.  If I have to, I can wait on Nyx Prime, but I would really like to get Ember Prime and Loki Prime as they regular versions are my go to Focus farming frames (I don't sully Primes with un-removable lens).  In any event, I will be keeping Ember and Loki but will be trading out Nyx when I get her Prime.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Hasn't Frost Prime been available for more or less, free the last ...what 6 months?! And this will be the 3rd time he will be unvaulted for the holidays. I mean am I the only one that thinks that's a bit redundant and repetitive?

How bout unvaulting Volt Prime, Edo Prime and Odanata Prime instead? 

Is everyone ok with Frost Prime being unvaulted for holidays 3 years in a row instead of another vaulted frame? 

like the twitch lady said frost prime is one of the most sought after warframe

8 Months after the vault is closed frost will likely be selling for 400+ plat as a set even if coming back 3 months later.

I do not see a problem with him being uncommon but not impossible to get at any given time.

Ember will likely remain the harder to come buy one given how DE has chose to do things.

In a year or 2 even Nova prime and Nyx Prime will likely have their periods of being above 400 plat if the current systems is kept.

I hear they are planning on changing things up again though so don't get too attached to the current system.

Edited by Brorelia

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

He has been unvaulted with misa prime, so I'm going with yes. (Also the reason I'm probably buying it instead of Mirage Prime Accessories)

Ohh fack yes! I sure hope that's the case again this year. Been drooling for that for way too long now!

Edited by PwnstarrDK

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Volt Prime was vaulted February 22 2017. That's considered recently?

When Frost, Ember and.....maybe Loki are unvaulted,  it will have been almost a year since Volt Prime entered the vault.

I didnt' realize it was that long ago. I haven't seen anybody mention Volt or Odonata in trade in a long time; I didn't figure anyone was interested (more's the pity, I have 3/4 of a Volt and a whole Odonata Prime in my inventory). 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

I didnt' realize it was that long ago. I haven't seen anybody mention Volt or Odonata in trade in a long time; I didn't figure anyone was interested (more's the pity, I have 3/4 of a Volt and a whole Odonata Prime in my inventory). 

Technically it was the 28th but anyway. And it doesn't necessarily have to be volt prime per OP.

How many are requesting Frost Prime and Reaper Prime? I'm usually on every night trading, I can tell you not one time have I scene either. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

On 11/27/2017 at 12:19 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Hasn't Frost Prime been available for more or less, free the last ...what 6 months?! And this will be the 3rd time he will be unvaulted for the holidays. I mean am I the only one that thinks that's a bit redundant and repetitive?

How bout unvaulting Volt Prime, Edo Prime and Odanata Prime instead? 

Is everyone ok with Frost Prime being unvaulted for holidays 3 years in a row instead of another vaulted frame? 

I need Latron and Reaper Prime.