Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp, rip my wallet. Who else is hyped as hell?

Arniox

I'll MAYBE get that corpus sword skin. Maybe. Other then that nothing interests me. They are awesome pieces, no mistake, but I won't be spilling plat on them. No frames I play, use those skins and there seems to be some kind of thing with Excal. A third of all Warframe skins/helmets on the workshop are for excal. A whole third. I admit, most of them are quite low-tier. But come on, I get the impression the standards for Excal are set just a bit higher then the rest. 

19 hours ago, Arniox said:

THEY HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED. 

The hyped is real for me. Especially that harrow graxx skin. Holly sh!t. 

Who else is going to be ripping a massive hole in their wallet? 

We are doomed... DOOMED I SAY! Santa is bringing the gifts and the wallets are going to cry!

1e78km.jpg

1 hour ago, tischkanteVS said:

3 Saryn Skins, Mithra Heavy Sword Skin, along With a new Syndana: Either Pistris, Corona or Solida - Time for Something new after 250k Kills With Saryn and her Rucksack 

Noice. Tbh, none of the syandanas interest me. 

I really want a short syandana, but these ones stick out so much or are too weird or janky for me

7 minutes ago, Draugurr said:

What to do what to do. Spend money on dope skins or spend money on something else... Spend money on dope skins.

Yes :P

I need me some dope skins. 

8 hours ago, Glavenusaur said:

Im completely lost here... Yay i guess?

Also, Glaven, these are tennogen skins. They're basically steam workshop items that players can buy with real money and then equip as fashion. For some people it's 100% worth it, but for others it's a waste of money 

Excalibur Corpra Skin by FrellingHazmot
Looks amazing. We need more Corpus themed skins for Frames to tip the Graxx balance. He actually resembles Vauban.

Harrow Graxx Skin by Faven
The skin everyone will use the day it releases. Warframe will look like Destiny for a few weeks.

Rhino Mastodon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
Quite epic. It reminds me of a few Zoanoids from the Guyver series.

Vauban Graxx Skin by Faven

Probably the only Graxx skin thus far that actually makes the Frame resemble a Grineer unit. Beautiful.