Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.5 (+ Hotfixes/Mirage Prime Access)

[DE]Danielle

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reduced the amount of times Onkko spits knowledge about the Vomvalysts lures.

THANK YOU, hes so annoying -_-

"Now Attempt To take Control"

Blunt Changes:

• Standing on a Blunt when it dies will now cause you to fall.
  • Penta grenades will now bounce off the Blunt. It has a similar behavior as hitting a Grineer. Note that projectiles like Quanta cubes do not bounce off Grineer. Thus, cubes will not bounce off the Blunt.
  • Miter blades will now bounce off the Blunt.

But What about Grave's? he still doesn't get one

7 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

FPS still bad, fixes for Cetus none ugh 

this update is filler till what? 

the biggest drops for me, is when i try to use my dang arsenal in the town

it takes like a good 1-2 minutes before i can even swap my gear 

Lagfest, its worst on host migrations in the plains, leaving you trapped in the 10 minute host migration, alot

5 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Ty for the update. Now I can more realistically get the set mods and those darn wisps :)

wisps are by far easier to farm than people might think, i got 8 in 1 run, and about 30 in like 10 minutes

Use speed volt, equip a booster and a smeeta, you can get 1 without those 2, but a booster drops 2 wisps, and the kavat, it gives 4 or 8 from 1 pick up

They spawn around specific set lakes/ponds, and always in the same spot, super easy once you know how to farm them

7 hours ago, (PS4)dajoker184 said:

The Hell. The operation is on Friday and it's for 10 days only!?!?! PC players had for much longer than this. I dunno u keep doing for ps players over and over again. And it's actually 9 days or even 8 since u have to build something on ur bio which will take 2 days. On top of that u add it daily cap. When we r suppose to get the mods and the weapons? I think u guys need to rethink about all this, and don't forget that the pc players gets the updates before us and they can experience that first time thing, but the ps players when they play a new content " they have seen it all ". 

I think 10 days is plenty of time! Console player's often conplain that PC get update 1st, which is true BUT they also get all the bugs & glitches to boot. 

Look at it as the PC are the Beta for console & we get the polished version of an update.  + we can also look to PC build and prepare ourselves for new content.

Great Job DE keep up the great work.

November 30th: Hotfix #1

• Fixed an issue where there would be no extraction marker in between the Gates of the Plains for other players in your Squad. 
  • Fixed Quick Melee canceling Sprint. 
  • Fixed getting stuck in the Capture animation when capturing a target on the Plains. 

Thanks guys! 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Loki1211:

It isn't.  I saw it last night.

So is it then completly RNG wich rotation shows up? For my understanding of the patch notes the rotations should come up with AABC pattern. For me it's more like AACC Only BP and left gauntlet. (sorry in advance if I got this wrong here)

58 minutes ago, (PS4)aff88 said:

So is it then completly RNG wich rotation shows up? For my understanding of the patch notes the rotations should come up with AABC pattern. For me it's more like AACC Only BP and left gauntlet. (sorry in advance if I got this wrong here)

The AABC type pattern has to do with how each object gives a reward.  The WIKI explains it a lot better than I ever could.  At the end of each night cycle the bounty reward pools change, but I'm not sure if they follow a pattern or if it is random.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PS4)aff88:

Hi. Tier 5 Bounty B Rotation with the Furax Wraith right gauntlet is still missing. When do we get that?

I hope you realize it, that the drop table change after 150 min (2 1/2h) or in this case every day cycle.

This system is since PoE release implemented.

Am 29.11.2017 um 19:10 schrieb (PS4)dajoker184:

The Hell. The operation is on Friday and it's for 10 days only!?!?! PC players had for much longer than this. I dunno u keep doing for ps players over and over again. And it's actually 9 days or even 8 since u have to build something on ur bio which will take 2 days. On top of that u add it daily cap. When we r suppose to get the mods and the weapons? I think u guys need to rethink about all this, and don't forget that the pc players gets the updates before us and they can experience that first time thing, but the ps players when they play a new content " they have seen it all ". 

False...

Operation Plague Star at PC 12Days..

Next, the Catalyst Research is available at Consoles BEFORE the event starts (Dojo --> Bio Lab).

One more, there isn't a dayli cap for this event trader and the least one, 24h researchtime for the catalyst. Enough time to build these item, before the event starts.

They mustn't rethink about things there were fine, at first inform before so rude. There are enough reasons for these 2 Days longer at PC, specially more bugs and tweaks 😱.

November 30th: Hotfix #1

• Fixed Quick Melee canceling Sprint.

Thanks guys! 

The same bug happens when shooting primary or secondary during a slide while sprinting. Sprint gets cancelled, and that was not happening before last update. Same symptoms as the melee bug, sprint gets cancelled and then have to press sprint button twice to start sprinting again. Very annoying too, plz fix :awkward:

Thanks for the quick hotfix btw, hopefully this other bug gets fixed quickly as well. Keep up the awesome work :inlove:

Could you fix where if a player leaves while going out into the Plains, it cancells the bounty. Also a few other bugs; the holster for Mesa's Regulators when she goes out of Peacemaker, the holsters for weapons when going out of Skywing, lures getting stuck around the plains randomly and even wandering around the plains sometimes, and sometimes a bounty fails when I'm going to the next stage of it (only happens on solo).

Archived