Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please...

iSmallfry

Recently, I've gotten my hand on the Twirling Spire stance. I enjoyed the stance a lot and thought it had a lot of potential, so I decided to craft a Zaw, tailored to compliment the stance as much as possible. A certain issue arose, though. Before I get to the actual problem, there are 2 things to be noted: 1.) Twirling Spire's combos incorporate a lot of slam attacks. 2.) Every single polearm in the game has a regular knockdown on their slam attack. Well, turns out my Zaw has a crazy-&#!, super strong ragdoll effect on its slam attack, which in turn causes Twirling Spire combos to fling enemies miles away, in all four directions of the compass, way out of my melee range...Yeah, that's kind of annoying, when you actually try to kill stuff with melee. I feel so trolled. I expected to get a polearm that'd kill as efficiently as possible with the stance I fancy, but got a grineer thrill ride instead.

Y U DO DIS DE?

tl;dr: Just some random ranting, move along. Well played, DE, well played. /jebaited

Edited by iSmallfry

30 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

This problem used to exist with Jat Kitag as well. The jet-powered slam would send enemies flying into orbit, often taking their goodies with them.

Meaning it was changed/solved and the problem is no more? 'Cause if that's the case, DE might sort this one out as well.

Just now, iSmallfry said:

Well S#&$, you just got my hopes all up. Then again, even if they do intend to fix the issue, it's probably going to take a few years...

No, actually, they fixed the Jat Kittag issue fairly quickly, mainly because people complained that the rocket launch deprived them of rare resources and, of course, the void key needed to complete the first void sabotage mission.

1 minute ago, Kerberos-3 said:

No, actually, they fixed the Jat Kittag issue fairly quickly, mainly because people complained that the rocket launch deprived them of rare resources and, of course, the void key needed to complete the first void sabotage mission.

Well, I daresay there were quite a few people complaining then. In this case, I'm counting 2 complaints so far, me included.

1 hour ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Illustrating:

232_by_yuikami_da-d7zuwfe.jpg