Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (Xbox One)Puck6T9:

ok. so no drop during the show. so i went and watched a partner streamer for a bit. get back on and it game me 4 of the syndanas. thats messed up. and i cant ever get rid of the extras. LOL

That's all kinds of #*($%%@ up from DE. Not only do they state its only 1 per account they also screwed a lot of others by not even awarding them. 

I am one to say that I haven't gotten my Syndana yet either... But I get the feeling they messed up the wording on this just a tad bit. Upon the web page saying to watch thegameawards on THAT stream, perhaps they should have said "Join us, while we watch the game awards", and those who went to the warframe page, got to see that they were hosting the stream of thegameawards...

Perhaps DE didn't register anyone who actually went to "thegameawards" twitch, vs those who went to the warframe twitch to watch thegameawards. If that makes sense...

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Selexia said:

I am one to say that I haven't gotten my Syndana yet either... But I get the feeling they messed up the wording on this just a tad bit. Upon the web page saying to watch thegameawards on THAT stream, perhaps they should have said "Join us, while we watch the game awards", and those who went to the warframe page, got to see that they were hosting the stream of thegameawards...

Perhaps DE didn't register anyone who actually went to "thegameawards" twitch, vs those who went to the warframe twitch to watch thegameawards. If that makes sense...

I only watched the "thegameawards" stream and I got the drop. I did use the program Movemouse to prevent twitch from thinking I was Idle.

5 minutes ago, ShadoKitteh said:

I only watched the "thegameawards" stream and I got the drop. I did use the program Movemouse to prevent twitch from thinking I was Idle.

Do you think DE cared if you were idle? Considering I left the stream up WHILE I was playing Warframe Lol... I wasn't very active in the chat XD... But I watched the whole thing.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Selexia said:

They wouldn't have linked the official channel in the news item if that was the case surely.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Selexia said:

Do you think DE cared if you were idle? Considering I left the stream up WHILE I was playing Warframe Lol... I wasn't very active in the chat XD... But I watched the whole thing.

Probably not, but I think I read somewhere during the PoE twitch drops event that you would not get drops if you went idle. That is why so many people used multitwitch at the time because watching the streams there prevents you from going idle or something.

5 minutes ago, ShadoKitteh said:

Probably not, but I think I read somewhere during the PoE twitch drops event that you would not get drops if you went idle. That is why so many people used multitwitch at the time because watching the streams there prevents you from going idle or something.

Watched on my phone (so was "idle") and got the whisp totem drop. Watched on my phone this time as well and nothing.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)RipleyExile said:

Watched on my phone (so was "idle") and got the whisp totem drop. Watched on my phone this time as well and nothing.

Exactly, me too. Watched the PoE streams on my phone e got the drops, totem and sigil. But this time, got nothing from The game awards 

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Puck6T9 said:

seen some thing on twitter that they knew the problem and opend it to the partners streams to let people have mor time at getting it.

36 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I watched the offical VGA channel and got it.

Interesting. I watched the one officially announced by DE (twitch.tv/thegameawards) and got nothing :angry: I had no problem to get PoE rewards before.

1 minute ago, Ebenezum80 said:

Interesting. I watched the one officially announced by DE (twitch.tv/thegameawards) and got nothing :angry: I had no problem to get PoE rewards before.

yea i watched the offical stream also. got nothing. switched to a pratner stream to to hear the thoughts on warframe not winning. got back on the game and had 4 of them in my inbox.

Archived