Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

23 minutes ago, Prekatt said:

I don't usually respond to these, as I rarely find glitches that I feel are worth mentioning, and you (DE) continue to offer changes and solutions that I have yet to disagree with.
    That said, I'm curious why I don't seem to be able to get focus, or affinity for that matter, while in my Operator form.  Obtaining a Focus Orb and then letting my friends mow down the enemy should still net me affinity, but if I spend the duration as my Operator, nothing is gained.  End mission results where I play solo as my Operator confirm that I do not appear capable of gaining anything while doing so.
    To be fair, I'm using a max rank Amp, so it's probably trying to go there and then just fading, but if that's the case, will there be a way to install Lenses into our Amps?  I'm frustrated by how, despite focus 2.0 and 2.5 encouraging it, spending time as my Operator seems to be problematic when it comes to leveling and farming focus.
    I'm curious to know if this was an oversight, or an intended feature.  If the latter, I'd love an explanation as to why, or at least somewhere I could find an answer (a devstream/forum that I could look through).

Thank you for all you do,
        ~Prekatt

you can put a lens on a amp but you have to gild it first, i have one on mine. the option is at the bottom of customization right under where you choose which amp to use.

On 12/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, StrongCrayon said:

I feel your pain.  See me thread:

Customer Support wasn't able to help me.  I waited several days to get a response.  When I finally heard back from Customer Support all they told me is that they don't have the ability to rename weapons.

I've seen people with some incredibly vulgar kavat names.  It's a shame that DE is overly strict with one profanity filter and completely lax on another.

its just absurd. I've seen too so many companions with freakish names which are somehow allowed. but they are way too strict with zaw names. I dont know logic behind the filter but i am sure they could implement something like this 

Change this

if(name.contains(ball)){
    block;
}

with this

if(name.contains("ball")){
    if(name.contains(" balla "))){
        Allow;
    }
    else block;
}

(balla check with spaces around)

This could very well solve our problem and i dont thing that would've been that hard

Is it only me, or is anybody else having issues with losing the additional shield values you have from mods? - I run redirection on my Trinity, but sometimes my max shields are only 300 on plains, and it feels bad to solo Terralyst with that amount.. - I have a feeling that the bug triggers in some sort of swapping around when you are fishing, but I don't know :s - Also, it could be nice if you could swap to operator over a body of water for the void dashes to make it across without respawning on the side you started on as if you fell into the water. Mad props to you DE for making an awesome game though, and providing us with great content/updates.

Please fix Ivara's Navigator-Ability. Since the 22.6.0 Update most Weapons can't be steered correctly anymore. For example: The Arca Plasmor Shot dissapears after ~10m of Range instead of being able to be flyed across half of the map. Or the Tonkor. Making her 2nd Ability pretty useless IMO.

I just found out this Bug getting discussed already here:

В 09.12.2017 в 05:28, owendawgx сказал:

Can we get some scaling on Gara's 4? It's breaking in groups on HYDRON. It's utterly useless on Sorties or even higher-level star chart. It needs to scale if it's going to be usable, sections breaking isn't really acceptable for a Defensive frame, so she needs to be able to recast before that. And by scaling I mean it needs better scaling than the 3 seconds invulnerability on Frost's globe, that isn't enough for an ability like this which you can't stack repeatedly.   

Section breaking is dumb in the first place.

WHY would you even use a warframe if his protective ability can crumble and without giving you any warning? Even in pvp games like Overwtach your barriers have health that you can see, visual cracks when their health are low and the character saying "my barrier is failing".

Here it just randomly cracks and opens, letting everyone through. Why would you even consider using it?

Цитата

Is it only me, or is anybody else having issues with losing the additional shield values you have from mods?

It's not just you.

You randomly lose shields transfering in/out during Terralyst fights now. Eidolon hunt is bugged in general, it always has "dying" animation even if being captured and during the last phase basically no vombalyst spawns.

il y a 19 minutes, ---OTEKKENDURE--- a dit :

I'm getting micro-freezes that can only be recovered from by pressing ctrl-alt-del then cancelling back to warframe only to have it happen again and again. This is either the fall update from microsoft or the recent patch from DE. I can't take this anymore.

Same here after the last hotfix. Please DE fix and optimize again the Cetus/Plains/Gate. 

2 hours ago, ---OTEKKENDURE--- said:

I'm getting micro-freezes that can only be recovered from by pressing ctrl-alt-del then cancelling back to warframe only to have it happen again and again. This is either the fall update from microsoft or the recent patch from DE. I can't take this anymore.

Same here

Other than those issues previously presented, through experiencing The War Within, the Operator's voice was mute and without subtitles. It really destroyed the first-time experience of the quest and how its context could have greatly impacted  me had it been unbroken. Nevertheless, I would love to try it again once the Operator's voice has been fixed. Please be wary of this message and do your best to solve the problem that has been created upon the recent Hotfix.

Hi !

I'm not asking to denerf Gara's 4 because I think it's not that bad. Just dirfferent ^^.

But ! There is a bug : when i create the wall, 1 times on 3 it doesn't recharge the 2 AND dooesn't even activate ( mobs go through... there is only the image of the wall, nothing more). So, it's 45 enegry on the wind and, most of time, the lost of the 2nd power continuity.

It would be great if you coulr fix it.

Thanks for your work !! (even if I would have prefered if you made Zephyr prime instead of Mirage ;p)

Archived