Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

2 things

1) In the war within; very fun, I enjoy replaying it, the operator dialogue is not playing. In game it is, but in cutscenes it doesn't.

2) I am enjoying the new weathers on the PoE, brings a real life aspect to the game. Maybe for the next update, you could provide hooded cloaks of some sort. In a way it gives off a more immersive feel. Just a thought

11 hours ago, Ave_Anderson said:

my net is slow, and its gonna take me centuries... anyways, wht happened to ur first 2 tries???

First two were the night it bugged out, but this most recent attempt actually worked. I can't launch through steam but now I can launch the warframe launcher as admin from the folder and that makes it work. Hopefully they fix the steam implementation for everybody soon because not everybody has an internet connection that makes it reasonable to download 60 gigs a day to test this stuff.

hello, fellow canadian here,

there is two frames i like using but have game breaking bugs these two frames are ash and inaros,

starting off with ash if there is a enemy close to the edge of the map and i use my 3rd ability (teleport) i get knocked off the map then respawned and i cant move cant shoot can only run in place, pretty much the same idea with inaros except using his first ability and doing a finisher i get stuck in walls or stuck under the map and that also causes inaros to get stuck in place after respawning, makes him not being able to move and can only run in place.

il y a 16 minutes, Nukor a dit :

hello, fellow canadian here,

there is two frames i like using but have game breaking bugs these two frames are ash and inaros,

starting off with ash if there is a enemy close to the edge of the map and i use my 3rd ability (teleport) i get knocked off the map then respawned and i cant move cant shoot can only run in place, pretty much the same idea with inaros except using his first ability and doing a finisher i get stuck in walls or stuck under the map and that also causes inaros to get stuck in place after respawning, makes him not being able to move and can only run in place.

Have you tried /unstuck in the game chat ? It might help you.

7 hours ago, Galehann said:

It's part of the skill and totally intended, vitrified ennemies are immune to statut proc ever since Gara's launch.

From the wiki :

• Existing Status Effects on crystallized enemies remain active and cannot expire until said enemies are killed or unfrozen.
  • Crystallized enemies cannot receive new status effects while frozen.

When her wall was OP defensively (even though some ennemies with punch through still could fire through it), this had sense for the skill not being too OP for crowd control as well.

Now, Mass Vitrify is garbage defensively, and you still cannot use it as a proper CC skill because of this...

Until further update on this skill, RIP Gara :'(

Edit : I believe it's the first time in the game since Limbo where a skill is actually more a curse than a gift...

Also, sorry for bad english

Huh, didn't find this on the wiki when I initially looked, thanks. And the skill being more of a curse sounds about right. Hearing all of this about Gara makes me just not want to play her at all, even for MR fodder.

so far fishing dye's seem to not work at all for me, even if other people use them. no more glowing no anything from them. and with that the fun of fishing is gone for me, it was a good way to grind for standing where the only challenging part was aiming out to mke sure you hit the cancerous hitbox's of the fish at long range. it took the problem of not being able to see the fish at all in most case's and just made it to where u need to just aim correctly. another point. WHY do the big fish USE the SMALL HITBOX. the amount of times i have had my spear clip right threw a large fish and not count as a hit, is absolutly stupid. but before it wasnt a problem when the fishing dye's WERE useful cuz all you had to do was aim corectly. fishing in my opnion isnt rewarding and fun anymore.

still not able to play! 

always stopping at 104.8 kb and says 

logo.png

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

please anyone help

nothing works...

no verification, no optimization 

nothing!!!!

i tried all combinations in the setting, but still no result

and if i have to redownload the update, how should i delete the present download files???

Please revert the luminos dye back to its previous state. Tossing it out as bait is not really that great, but the bigger problem is that it currently does not work at all. Tossed about 5 of them in different places of the ocean and not a single fish was lit up at any point.

Give us the option to select the crosshair type ourselves. The dynamic crosshair is giving me seizures. I want an option to have the good old static one if you are so keen on having an animated/colored one.

Since the hotfix, my loadscreens have been freezing for anything from 20 seconds to 8 entire minutes. Needless to say, it makes going anywhere in a group impossible as I'll just get a disconnection error, and it's frustrating having to wait for so long on top of my load times (the freezing comes first, then the game loads once it's finished locking up). I'm not sure what's happened, but it's fairly aggravating, so I hope it can be fixed soon. ; w; It's a bit disappointing too because the update actually improved my load times into the Plains by quite a noticeable amount!
(P.S please fix Gara!! Even if you don't revert her, the changes made aren't a fix, they've made things terrible)

Archived