Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for all the fixes and additions, but there's still something that needs to be changed.

Seriously, please remove the mechanism of giving up bounties in the plain, or do it in some other ways.Here are some problems i've met:

1. Around a third of the bounties fails instantly when the loading is finished after i enter the first gate to the plain, for no reason at all. I think nobody take the bounty just to fail it, right?

2. Sometimes one of my teammate rushed to the waypoint alone first and triggered one mission, and then he disconnected. The "abandoning bounty" timer then started and runs to zero even though the rest of our team are already maneuvering as fast as possible. This is unfair and waste tons of time. 

To be honest, giving up bounties is USELESS, please remove it, or just make it less sensitive. If it has to be there, maybe using a voting system will do better then what it is now. 

1) Enemies frozen in glass with Gara's Mass Vitrify take no elemental damage whatsoever, which is a massive problem. Not sure if, or when this will be addressed, but it is something that NEEDS to be changed considering how powerful elemental damage is in this game. My infested Zaw which has corrosive and viral damage will never proc either of these. Considering the fact that the build is for 100% status with Condition Overload and Weeping Wounds, and the way that viral damage works, this is absolutely unnaceptable.

2) The Lenz is now a "troll-able" weapon, due to the fact that hitting teammates that run in front of you at the wrong moment will kill you instantly, whereas before, it did not. Hitting the ground or any other close surface would not initially kill you; only the final explosion would. Now, however, if my "arrow" hits anything directly in front of me, friendly or not, it explodes instantly and just kills me. I don't know if this was an intentional fix or a bug that was created from the other fixes, but if this is a bug then it needs to be addressed. If it was intentional, then tell us about it.

Man, what did you tried to do with Gara's 4th skill??? Its USELESS as a defensive skill now! It is an ultimate skill so IT HAS TO BE MORE POWERFUL than a Snowglobe!! And BTW Gara needs more ARMOR if you are trying to make that skill work like the Snowglobe, how will someone build Gara with Steel Armor if her base armor is 125? Seriously guys?

9 minutes ago, Seinra said:

Man, what did you tried to do with Gara's 4th skill??? Its USELESS as a defensive skill now! It is an ultimate skill so IT HAS TO BE MORE POWERFUL than a Snowglobe!! And BTW Gara needs more ARMOR if you are trying to make that skill work like the Snowglobe, how will someone build Gara with Steel Armor if her base armor is 125? Seriously guys?

I cant get Gara's Shattered glass for cap for 90% damage reduction either. It's capping av 70%! From 90%! This is NOT documented in the change log

il y a 44 minutes, MrBolodenka a dit :

1) Enemies frozen in glass with Gara's Mass Vitrify take no elemental damage whatsoever, which is a massive problem. Not sure if, or when this will be addressed, but it is something that NEEDS to be changed considering how powerful elemental damage is in this game. My infested Zaw which has corrosive and viral damage will never proc either of these. Considering the fact that the build is for 100% status with Condition Overload and Weeping Wounds, and the way that viral damage works, this is absolutely unnaceptable.

It's part of the skill and totally intended, vitrified ennemies are immune to statut proc ever since Gara's launch.

From the wiki :

• Existing Status Effects on crystallized enemies remain active and cannot expire until said enemies are killed or unfrozen.
  • Crystallized enemies cannot receive new status effects while frozen.

When her wall was OP defensively (even though some ennemies with punch through still could fire through it), this had sense for the skill not being too OP for crowd control as well.

Now, Mass Vitrify is garbage defensively, and you still cannot use it as a proper CC skill because of this...

Until further update on this skill, RIP Gara :'(

Edit : I believe it's the first time in the game since Limbo where a skill is actually more a curse than a gift...

Also, sorry for bad english

13 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

What about the Arcanes installed? ... also, what about the infested Zaw parts? ... we will lost the parts, blue-prints? ... what about the materials farmed/acquired during the event to build the infested Zaws?

il y a 2 minutes, aslanc16 a dit :

What about the Arcanes installed? ... also, what about the infested Zaw parts? ... we will lost the parts, blue-prints? ... what about the materials farmed/acquired during the event to build the infested Zaws?

Won't be affected.

The Zaw that is being removed was one sold directly for plat by Hok, which had finisher damage instead of IPS damage.

Yeah, the patch should have been a little bit more clear about that, it would have spared a lot of heart attack :)

2 hours ago, Skethoegen said:

Why cant I reach Garas Splintered storms damage reduction to 90% anymore? It cap at 70%. I cant see anything about that in changelogs.

Seriously why is NO ONE talking about her splinter storm being secretly nerfed/bugged? Even if it SAYS 90%, you take more damage now. Ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, BrazzR said:

Seriously why is NO ONE talking about her splinter storm being secretly nerfed/bugged? Even if it SAYS 90%, you take more damage now. Ridiculous.

I'm talking about it, above.

It said 0.7 for an hour ago. Now its back to 0.9 again. Very strange....

il y a 6 minutes, AugmentedJustice a dit :

can you please let there be an option where we get to keep those mastery gains from the zaws. I do NOT want to have to level up 6 zaw strikes twice, AGAIN....that is just frustrating. 

See this :

Il y a 1 heure, Galehann a dit :

The Zaw that is being removed was one sold directly for plat by Hok, which had finisher damage instead of IPS damage.

Yeah, the patch should have been a little bit more clear about that, it would have spared a lot of heart attack :)

il y a 4 minutes, Gattler24 a dit :

Theres also a glitch for the combustion beam mod, it says it is for "Primary" but i cant apply it on any of my primary weapons.

It's not a glitch, you can only use it on certain weapons like quanta, ignis, amprex, etc... (only "continuous" weapons)

I hope that someday that you will allow us to set a Focus School to a specific loadout because it would be an excellent quality of life change and make things more easier for everyone who wants to do certain things or want to use specific Focus Schools on certain frames because it is extremely annoying to have to switch primary schools every time that you want to change frames/loadout.

Gara's Mass Vitrify barely survives against anything beyond level 100 especially Corpus Techs and Grineer Bombards and it shouldn't scale with armor because the bonuses to it with armor mods such as Steel Fiber barely even increase it compared to using a Power Strength mod, either remove it relying on armor entirely or change it from having to use armor to something else instead. 

Focus convergence orb's are more of a pain to get and only just distract you from your main objective('s) most of the time and they only last a minute. If you changed it to just being a recurring buff throughout the entire mission that gets applied to you then it would be a lot better instead of us having to run off and pick up orbs or even wait for them to spawn. 

It feels like you are only testing the Volt Discharge buffs on enemies that will survive in the first place, it needs to be tested on level 100 Eximus or higher units and maybe if it was one shotting them then it would be respectable enough to warrant not releasing the changes but as far as I see it.. a lot of these things need to be tested on higher level enemies and in multiple scenarios to actually mean something rather than just deciding not to release it because "Oh No it is killing level 30 enemies easily" when level 30 enemies are hardly a big enough threat to warrant being scared of or even being tested upon.

Archived