Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quills standing

(XBOX)Oussii

Can we remove the cap on the quills standing?

I have hundreds of sentient cores and i cannot use them as i reach my 25k daily cap very fast

Knowing also that a single arcane cost 10k, so it takes a lot of time waiting to reset the cap.

Just consider the sentient as the medallions for other syndicates, where we can drop hundreds of them, so why not for the quills?

BHGI6AP.png

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Shodian said:

I can barely get any cores. :/

That's easy

If you do 2 sessions a day, and kill it 3 times in each session, you will end up with hundreds after reaching max level

PS: hint: at the end of the mission instead of running around to collect the cores and drops, use your crushing ruin ability on itzal to collect everything in one go

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

its doing its job.

and the argument that medallions for other syndicates dont count towards the limits has a hole in it: you can only get at most 24 per day per syndicate. with cores there technically is no limit, you could earn 100k+ rep per day with a bit of work, so it wouldnt even mean anything after a couple days cus you'd already have everything by then if there wasnt a limit.  people already complain that theres nothing to spend quill (and ostron) rep on, removing the cap would just make the problem worse

7 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

While we have non feedback threads popping up every day in feedback, we have feedback threads in general discussion, I am confused.

Seriously this belongs into feedback.

I am not asking for a feedback

I am presenting a point of view for discussion

1 minute ago, NightBlitz said:

its doing its job.

and the argument that medallions for other syndicates dont count towards the limits has a hole in it: you can only get at most 24 per day per syndicate. with cores there technically is no limit, you could earn 100k+ rep per day with a bit of work, so it wouldnt even mean anything after a couple days cus you'd already have everything by then if there wasnt a limit.  people already complain that theres nothing to spend quill (and ostron) rep on, removing the cap would just make the problem worse

So? if i kill the teralyst 10 times a day i do deserve that

And if people are complaining that there is not to spend on, did they buy a set of arcanes (10k each)?

You need over half a million to get the arcanes, then you need tons of resources to  build them (nythx3, 8700 polymer and so on)

If people are only seeing the amps to buy, that's their problem

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Can we remove the cap on the quills standing?

I have hundreds of sentient cores and i cannot use them as i reach my 25k daily cap very fast

It will never happen due to obvious reasons. I still have leftover cores from first 2-3 weeks on heavy farming after update, didn't do much of it ever since. You only have 5 days of rep right there, some people have 2-3 months imagine if they could redeem all of it instantly.

2 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

It will never happen due to obvious reasons. I still have leftover cores from first 2-3 weeks on heavy farming after update, didn't do much of it ever since. You only have 5 days of rep right there, some people have 2-3 months imagine if they could redeem all of it instantly.

i have only 5 days (25k daily) because i spent a lot to level up and bought all the stuff

But when it comes to arcanes, why would i wait 5 days to buy a set?

That's a whole month to buy  all the arcanes

Whenever i try to hunt an eidolon i either always get into an instant host migration, a squad who quits mid way, or someone as newbie as me so we can't even take down its shield... I haven't have the time to farm the vomvalysts or whatever thoe blues are called, probably should try that.

I haven't even broken pass 2000 rep with the quills lmao

3 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Whenever i try to hunt an eidolon i either always get into an instant host migration, a squad who quits mid way, or someone as newbie as me so we can't even take down its shield... I haven't have the time to farm the vomvalysts or whatever thoe blues are called, probably should try that.

I haven't even broken pass 2000 rep with the quills lmao

Well if you consider yourself a noobie, there is an easier way to farm sentient (i use to do that before getting to kill the teralyst)

I use to go to the plains at night (solo) and use my operator to kill the lores (those blue things) and collect the sentient.

I know it's not that much when redeeming for points, but it will help to level up your standing

The fastest way to get quills standing if you don't want to kill teralysts is to go solo with ivara, prowl near vomvalyst to pickpocket then kill it. You get 2 per vomvalyst, in 1 night over 61 75 cores and if you use a resource drop booster you get up to 175 a night.

I wish that I had that many. Would you mind sending some my way? LoL.

I play Trinity and babysit the lures and have only ever captured Eidolons on two different occasions (with my wife and a couple of friends). While I would like to use recruiting chat to try to go it alone, it is daunting. I never use recruiting chat and the prospect of going in while worrying about what total strangers will think of my performance is quite terrifying. LoL

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)N7 Sinner said:

I wish that I had that many. Would you mind sending some my way? LoL.

I play Trinity and babysit the lures and have only ever captured Eidolons on two different occasions (with my wife and a couple of friends). While I would like to use recruiting chat to try to go it alone, it is daunting. I never use recruiting chat and the prospect of going in while worrying about what total strangers will think of my performance is quite terrifying. LoL

Just baby sit the lores and charge them

Do you think that i was born a pro killing the teralyst?

I had some failures, it take a few but i learned quickly

and i bet you can do that too

Just go to the recruit channel and be honest, send a msg trinity looking for capture (still not a pro), and in time you will become one

you can always go on youtube (as i did) and watch some videos

and if i am online, join me in a mission, you will learn quickly from your own mistakes