Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

My dear Tennobaum-Stalker,

i've some wishes on my list. One of this is the Volt Proto-Skin-Collection. Other wishes hm ... Slots? Weapon, Operator, Frames, Forma Bundles...

Thank you, dear Tennobaum-Stalker. :inlove:

Oh... A risky wish... The Conclave-Weapon-Skins in other Syndikates... please.

Well, i'm a new player -- have been playing the game with a bunch of friends for the past few weeks (They had taken YEARS to convince me to try the game out, and I always just kept putting it off). After trying the game, i've absolutely loved it, it definitely helps with the stresses of a long day of workin' two jobs and college when I get home for a few hours. Plus, I get to play with a lot of my close friends who I -- FINALLY -- listened to.

I...Had just spent all two weeks ago gifting them stuff as thanks..And was NOT aware this was a thing! Little upsetting that I didn't know sooner, I don't have anymore money to gift stuff around to others -- communities been great here and helpful.

Maybe I'll be able to manage gifting a thing or two to others this week if I do a little overtime.

But I suppose I can also make a little wishlist? Doesn't matter if I actually get anything, I plan to try to give regardless since i've been loving this game and the folks in it.

WISHLIST:

Boosters (Any size, any type! Anything helps, really)

Catalysts/reactors

A big thing would be weapon/warframe slots..I seriously never have enough and I just don't wanna sell anything!

Torid

Panthera

I've been wanting to work on these two weapons, just..Haven't had much time with work really. But i'd absolutely love to get ahold of em' sometime soon.

In any case, Happy holidays to everyone out there -- Maybe i'll manage to gift someone something! Be sure to share some community spirit to others around you and help put towards the donations going to charity. The assistance we can give to others is the most valuable thing here! Go give a friend a gift,  somethin' to thank those who play the game with ya', anything!

Now..To finally get some sleep after finally getting home from work. HhhhhhooooOOOOOOLY I'm tired.

Merry Christmas to all you beautiful amazing Tenno! :D Hope your Christmas is very space ninja appropriate!

If anyone is looking for someone else to spread the love to, I'd love to get an early Christmas surprise. (Things like slots and potatoes are always appreciated, or of course things to help me play fashion frame!) 

Thank you to all who are participating in such a wonderful event! 

Merry Christmas to all you Tenno! Honestly It brings warmth to my heart to see that people can be so giving over the holidays, truly tis the season after all.

Since everyone else is posting their lists here, I suppose I'll post mine so someone generous can spread some cheer my way while I spread some elsewhere!

Warframe Slots.

Forma.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and happy holidays!

Thank you @CephalonShy for the warframe slot!

Edited by Swazneo

Dear Santa Clem,

I'm a little player (MR5 after a month) with little time to spend in the game, I'm in a little close knit clan with an unpronounceable name (Really, BosonicAlpacaNecrosanctum is a thing even the Founders can pronounce, they shortened as BAN, quite appropriately).

And this is my first Tennobaum but isn't the first time I'm around  in this period of the year, I'm a returning Tenno, I've been lost so much time Lotusmom restarted me two times, for good since the System changed very much. To say, the last time I was here you wasn't here, and NOW I figured how why the other Grineers keep saying "Get Clem!", they want you for Tennobaum, that's why!

Dear Santa Clem, I'm not asking much, in reality I don't know what to ask, I ran with The Original Samurai Knight ( Excalibur), His Fragile Horned God (Oberon), Mr Frosty Prime gifted by that twitchy friend Mom continue to follow and The Fiery Ring Thrower is coming along, slowly (I believe it's difficult to lit a fire in between all the Snow Mr Frosty keeps around). As I fond of bows I'd like for a something to shoot with or that Nice Hooded Girl who continue to sneak on me from far far away, but I'm I already have a Silver Paris in training so...

So dear Santa Clem, give me whatever you like, really whatever you want, being thing to help me grow, a new tennocostume or a small new drawer, that girl or something cast in Gold or well even noggles, I don't care (much), I really care only be in here. I don't have much to give to others (only 13 coins) but I promise if I'm around next year and have more coin, I'll give something back to the small ones, to grow and to have fun.

Thank you Santa Clem for reading this letter, have fun you and Darvo, too.

Oh and send some gift to Mom, well even for that his Twitchy friend, we are in Tennobaum, we'll try to be all more good.

yours,

StrayCat_Irregular

Already spended 200+ platinum. Guys, its really hard to say "thank you"? So many presents and no one answered... You can just write to me, really. I think, my hope is lost now. Happy tennobaum, everyone, im out :(

Thanks to all Tenno, who supported me and my spirit! I feeling really great now :)

Edited by Longeres

Merry Xmas everyone :)

I dont really want to impose or anything so my wishlist includes silly stuff like ship decorations:

Ferrite bricks (to build fireplace in my ship)

Orokin cells (small ones) cuz they look like prime shells

Happy holidays!