The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Merry Tennobaum ladies and gents

Got 2 filled and 2 non-filled anasas(nostarlife,feelsbadman) that I'm willing to gift (1 filled and 1 empty) to the first two people that message me on Warframe(If I am online)

I'm trying to grind plat for the Mag Pneuma and Ember Vermillion skins right now but Uni's kind of getting in the way.

Have a nice Christmas and happy holidays anyway

Merry Xmas to everyone

1-Continuity collection (too many good cosmetics and good weapons but they all cost kuva and I need it to reroll my rivens ).

2- Nidus (because rng hates me :( ).

3-embolyst armor bundle (gotta go full infested if I ever get nidus)

4- Riv elite armor bundle (I want  this  but pvp and I can't be together).

5-The tekelu collection (believe it or not, I'm a sucker for purple, I mean, just watch my operator)

6- Nightwatch  skins bundle (when you don't have enough kuva weapons, you go for the elite color patterns).

7- Manduka pack (I'm weak for mages).

8- Ash koga  skin bundle (you can't go full ninja after ash rework without this).

9- Octavia (gotta start making my own music).

10- Thorac syandana (infested master race).Apparently nidus collection includes this...

Happy Tennobaum everyone!

My whishlist:

- Anyocorp Claims Investigation Nooggle Pack

- Anyocorp Investor Relations Noggle Pack

- Anyocorp Reclamation Unit Noggle Pack

- Anyocorp Trading Group Noggle Pack

- Tennogen Glyph Pack

- 3 days Affinity Booster

Merry Tennobaum everyone!
My wish is... For you to have a good day :)

If anyone feels generous though, any gift would be like a Christmas miracle to me, really. It's so wonderful that such an event exists, spreading mutual kindness and making people smile.
My wishlist is whatever anyone feels like gifting, but the following items would be most desired:

-Ship decorations, especially Argon and Orokin cells- both separate and packed, and Noggles, because gosh they're adorable <3

Thank you, @Arachnid-Scorpiones, for the Polymer Bundle- a good reminder that I need to farm these :D Hope you like your little gift!

-Artisan decorations- if only they could be bought separately, would've turned my ship into little Cetus in a heartbeat.

-Twilight color pallete, its colors are amazing,  Thank you s o much @CephalonShy for the Christmas miracle of a gift! Hope you enjoy yours <3 

-Provvok shoulder armor, because who wouldn't want to have a free Cleaver badass trophy worn like that?

-Syrinx armor, it's the coolest looking armor so far.

-Kavat/Kubrow Kuva Armor- my poor Kavats freeze without armor, especially on Europa. Poor little pudgefaced earless kitties

-Manduka/Vahd armor sets- the little edgelord Kiddo needs some fancy.

(I've no hopes for anybody being so generous, but one can dream, right?)
-Irkalla/Pneuma Skin Bundle, or anything else from my in-game wishlist.

IGN is TheDarkness506, on PC.

Happy farming to all! :community:

Edited by TheDarkness506
I still can't believe I actually got a gift, two, even! Am I awake? :')

8 hour has passed since the first victim of the day has been choosen. 2 new victim will be chosen rn. Maybe it will be you? Who know, it can be anyone ^^ I'll update the post once they had been chosen :D

@.ALph4. Hope you enjoy my gift ^^

@kaiidez Thx for gifting back ^^ Will use it greatly (Now I need another rug table in my ship lol)

Check page 1 to see what are the potential reward! The 2 victim has been shosen, see ya in 10 hour!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I ever posted a serious wishlist. Just gonna update page 1 post :D

Edited by Dradonhunter11

Merry Christmas to everyone, in advance. 

Hope the holidays find you well, and don't spend all day on warframe ;) 

If any warmhearted Tennos out there feel generous, my wishlist is a card blanche. I'll be grateful for anything I receive, and I'll try to gift some stuff to other Tenno as well.

Here's hoping to Umbra in the next year.