The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

A revisit to Boar after it's damage been buffed from 72 to 96 since update 10 and also now I have the cleansed grineer mod. Rifle amp still not working, so using corrosive projection aura. Formaed 3 times Boar (C-3), killed Lech Kril in 12.08secs. Build not optimized, still need 1 more forma but I had stopped formaing the boar.

After the boss kill, also showcasing the full of fun Ragdoll Kill effect of Boar that noone talks about, not even on wiki.
I think it only occur when mobs died last hit by the bullet damage of Boar and not the elemental dmg.

Btw beware of the Grinner Scorch who have the new buffed Ignis. It's so OP now. It kill my sentinel and me (without ironskin) within 1 second, literally. Edited by Definitegj

Wonder why the Hikou and Kunai are so far apart. Thought of both as comparable weapons. I know the Kunai video maker ran into some issues killing the boss. The Kunai deserves another run. Can't do it myself because it will be ages before I unlock Lech Krill.

Kunai C-0 16,90 seconds.

I agreed Kunai deserves a better shot, got pretty much a perfect run with 16,90 seconds. It seems there's a hefty amount of stun too with these bad boys.

The dps isn't as high as Despair or Hikou, but it moves it up the food chain a bit. Here's a food chain pun too

Tunai.jpg

http://youtu.be/cb9Ow6DQIHM

Wonder why the Hikou and Kunai are so far apart. Thought of both as comparable weapons. I know the Kunai video maker ran into some issues killing the boss. The Kunai deserves another run. Can't do it myself because it will be ages before I unlock Lech Krill.

Kunai C-0 16,90 seconds.

I agreed Kunai deserves a better shot, got pretty much a perfect run with 16,90 seconds. It seems there's a hefty amount of stun too with these bad boys.

The dps isn't as high as Despair or Hikou, but it moves it up the food chain a bit. Here's a food chain pun too

Tunai.jpg

After checking the video, the main reason Kunai dps is lower is because Kunai deal phyics impact which are normally armor ignore except to grineer commander....and to Lech Kril in this case.

Still waiting for a quickest Soma vs Kril vid.

I'm getting there slowly, Bought an AP booster to try and speed up the ranking and now Forma is dropping like candy from the Void so i should have a decent run up in about 6 hours or so hopefully.

Well no proof that I did this because I was A) not expecting it to happen and B) wasn't event thinking about recording it.

Stalker... T2 exterminate... 1 headshot with maxed out dread... Stalker died as soon as I seen him pop up.

Don't believe me I don't care. But that was the quickest boss kill I've ever done. My clan mate and I were in awe.

So nobody submited a Braton Vandal video yet?!

#challengeaccepted.

Now that is something i'm really interested in, I'm going to try and do a Mk1 Braton run at some point.......just for the laughs, along with a Boar Prime run if the RNG gods favor me with a receiver in the near future.

Now that is something i'm really interested in, I'm going to try and do a Mk1 Braton run at some point.......just for the laughs, along with a Boar Prime run if the RNG gods favor me with a receiver in the near future.

You have my blessing, good sir!

i have a thought here, Just to give people a better idea of the Weapons we are using maybe we should add how many polarity slots they have along with the Catalyst/Forma used, just because some weapons come with polarities and require less Forma.

Despair, Glaive, Lato prime etc all come with polarities right off the bat. Might help people decide on what they craft next (: 

C-3 Reaper Prime with Rhino, max constitution and corrosive projection. Done in 68.33secs

Where are the Orthos, Hate, Gram videos? Anyone? Want to verify how much the attack speed affect charge dps.

I'll get the Hate done soon.

i have a thought here, Just to give people a better idea of the Weapons we are using maybe we should add how many polarity slots they have along with the Catalyst/Forma used, just because some weapons come with polarities and require less Forma.

Despair, Glaive, Lato prime etc all come with polarities right off the bat. Might help people decide on what they craft next (: 

Good idea.