Hotfix 9.4: Double Affinity Weekend!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm pretty sure Kril is still getting stuck invulnerable.  Haven't had any trouble solo with rhino... but twice now while grouped with a trinity. Maybe link is messing his mechanics up, IDK. maybe ill try solo with trinity and see the results. 

"Double Affinity Weekend is live now until Tuesday @ 12 noon EDT! - Any Affinity Boosters this weekend will result in… QUAD AFFINITY!"

...my thanks to all @Warframe - good time to advantage Quad Affinity, leveling up our frames and weapons and or new gear etc as we fancy. My game on-time is limited with heavy work hours so this 'special' comes profoundly Welcomed. Cheers to all... ;)

Edited by Bladereap3r

Something has changed....I'm not getting the same XP as yesterday anymore; last night for a wave 10 Xini I was able to get a secondary weapon to level 16 without even touching it.

Now it goes up of 3-4 levels(I'm talking about another weapon at level 0)....something's wrong...

My guess is that if people are using their sidearms more, it will level up yours more as well. It's possible that "yesterday" people in your squad were constantly using their sidearm.

Loved the no-mini map mode in nightmare!

I'm playing as a scout on the Orokin missions already, so the no-mini map mode gave me another opportunity for living out my play-style!

I liked the challenge of not having the overview map to rely on, also it made me take a closer look at actual room designs! Always had to check twice for enemies behind cover, instead of using the mini map for quick travel (since you know where the exits are) and locating enemies (enemy sense equipped, of course) - very thrilling!

Maybe make it optional to disable the mini map as a challenge, give some small extra reward for players who run a mission without mini map.

Are we supposed to leave the "i liked the no-mini map" note on this thread, or did I miss a poll-like thread?

On a side-note: Great patches! I am quite delighted with the amount and quality of improvements!

I'm pretty sure Kril is still getting stuck invulnerable.  Haven't had any trouble solo with rhino... but twice now while grouped with a trinity. Maybe link is messing his mechanics up, IDK. maybe ill try solo with trinity and see the results. 

He was broken last time I faced him, think it was Saturday.  We didn't have a Trinity in that group.

Edited by Llokii

No shield and energy drain always at the same time? Are you kidding me?

That means we fight against enemies that instagib us with no abilities. That's just $&*&*#(%&.

No shields is already stupid enough as there is basically no way to get it back at all (no, red orbs and items are far too weak to be considered an option), but draining energy on top of that? What the hell?

I just had both of them in a defense and it was just a matter of luck to have the energy to make a snow globe which was essentially the only thing that stands between us and death.

I want nightmare mode to be a challenge, not something that makes winning the round a matter of luck.

But look at the reactions from people who posted here. All they care about is no minimap is now removed. Instead of tweaking maps it spawns on so the maps are more linear and the wave of enemies guide you out, they removed it. Instead of making something better and more fun they listened to their inexperienced gaming public.

The real problem as you state is no energy and no shields. Most of these inexperienced gamers just quit and reload so never play it as to them it is so stupid they don't even let the fact it exists enter their mind anymore. No shields and no energy is the most $&*&*#(%& decision i have ever seen in any game i have ever known to exist. Still they leave it in the game rather than balance the enemy spawns and map shapes or even fix the Grineer so they can not shoot through walls or shoot as soon as they see you or track you as you sprint.

This is why i walked away from Warframe and will not come back until they rebalance something i enjoyed and was the main meat of the game for me.

Keep listening to the wrong people DE and watch what happens when you unleash a bad broken game on the console gamers. They will chew this game out in 3 weeks and you'll be left as a failure again.