The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have this? - 2018 Wish List -

VoidKnight

3 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Can we also tie focus schools to loadouts? If I could set a focus school for my Oberon/Rhino/Ember then I would never need to switch.

In my opinion, that should be the natural next step. Focus amd Amps should have their own space on loadout screen.

happy new year!

On 12/26/2017 at 9:02 AM, VoidKnight said:

6. FAST SQUAD JOIN AT RECRUIT CHANNEL

So we got this awesome [stuff_here] tool at the chat box, this blue links to information and also shortcuts to write (i don't know if they have an specific name). They completly change the way we comunicate on every channel, it's better and cooler now. So can we please, use this same things to joing squads faster? For the recruit channel we have 2 important acronyms H (HOSTING) and LFG (Looking for group), there are other but those 2 are the most used, to let people to know you are hosting, or willing to join a party to do any mission. So what we have to do now is to click on the player's name, it opens a context menu, we choose Talk, then we ask for an invite. It would be awesome to just click on one of this blue links to automaticly join the squad.

With this we will need kick option too to manage your group, for example you Host and trolls start joining and harassing your lobby, people with builds or relics you don't want to have in your group, etc. But kick option is a bad idea as it will lead to other issues that were discussed already. Other than this rest seems more or less actually good ideas.

Great list dude, I especially like #4, thats an important one!

If you dont mind i would like to add some stuff what bothers me for a while:

1. Advanced ability stats should be visible or atleast toggleable when i check my abilities. I want to see every little information on them not just slight basics. For example nova's 1 is a shield where each orb grants X damage reduction. I want to see this kind of information by default ingame and not hunt down info from dataminers and the wiki.
  2. Simalurcum infinite mod capacity and all mods unlocked. I want to be able to test functions to full extend and not to be limited with the weapon being rank 1 or not having X mod for it.
  3. Chat cordinates, i dont know how is this with others but i hate when i need to go and google a nodes name i got in chat because i cant find it. Even when they name the planet its on sometimes i simply cant find it so it would be nice if we could link the coordiantes and with asimple click your navigation shows you where is it.