The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons would you like to see in game!?

(PSN)i7081277

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TJC569 said:

Weapon I want:

Fargo Flintlocke's signature "Chuck-shot", which consisted of two charges of heavy blasting powder (pushed in with a ramrod), one juvenile woodchuck (angry) (also pushed in with a ramrod), and plenty of dwarven genius. Except lets replace the juvenile woodchuck with a juvenile kurbrow, add 200 more charges of heavy blasting powder, and one really pissed off Valkyr.  

Yeah... I don't think a juvenile kubrow will fly... In both senses... (Pun originally not intended)

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TJC569 said:

In serious requests, I would actually like something like a transforming weapon, something that would take up multiple slots but switch form, like a sniper scythe.  

In this format I could get behind it tbh, maybe less ludicrous than a sniper scythe, maybe an Opticor hammer? Or a soma polearm? Solearm? Solarm? Nikana shoto? Nobody? Okay...

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Ah, overthought, my favorite past-time since I entered the double-digits. Refreshing perspective to have there though suh, in this digital sea's strange ocean of misanthropeism and "expected mask-making". Hard to find.

Don't be fooled by my former comment, I am no stranger to overthough. For a sizeable amount of my life, I have been a willing slave to my own thoughts, a side effect of being a perfectionist I guess, gaining strange peace within a whirlwind of confusion. The base message is never altered form it's conception, but what comes out will be carefully thought about, which words to use and in which order, is the tone portrayed correctly, and after the message has been passed on, I find myself thinking about it and finding ways I could have improved it, in some cases I am able to correct my mistakes, other times not so much, and I am left with an unfinished masterpiece that has been sent off to the world. But sometimes, I just switch off this "intellectual" side of I, and go to the basics, stop having afterthoughts and just roll with it. A net of confusion, mystery and intrigue are my weapons with which I bring forth gifts of joy. And with every step, I repeat "What has been done, cannot be undone". 

I wear many masks, not because I choose, but because without them I would crumble, and yet every mask is a part of me, and thus the people around me.

When did this become a Philosophical forum... I should tone this stuff down... Once I start talking, rarely do I stop. 

Hmm, this gave me a completely unrelated idea...

I'd love to see Sarpa Prime (It's also a gun!). Although, when it comes to new weapons i can think of few:

A portable rocket launcher with high fire rate but low damage. Couldn't find a better picture for reference.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Think of it as a battery of rockets, like this:

640?cb=20130403014429

SMG that shoots multiple bullets per trigger pull.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20091105194241

Umbrella from RWBY with a retractable blade (not going to happen, but whatever). It would sport mostly impact and puncture damage. Perhaps certain combos could utilize impact and some puncture as main focus? The exclusive feature of the weapon would be as follows  - while blocking, a shield with N points of capacity would be deployed. The player could move slowly, but any incoming damage could be blocked only from the front while the shield is up. In exchange, the entirety of damage is absorbed. Shield's strength could be tied to damage mods or are there blocking-related mods already?

Spoiler

22362f17d92c155d54729499c109d1ba1280463e

2 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

I'd like to see longswords.

And stnces focusing on halfswording, both for them and for regular swords.

The Galatine (Prime) is an example of a longsword. I doubt they will make a separate category.

Though I would too like to see a halfswording stance.

Just now, The_Polish said:

The Galatine (Prime) is an example of a longsword. I doubt they will make a separate category.

Though I would too like to see a halfswording stance.

Galatine is a greatsword, not a longsword.

Edited by WindigoTP

TBH, there is a Hand and Half sword stance in Tempo Royale. Pay attention and you will see one handed swings.

Both Long swords and Great swords use two hands. The difference is weight. You all are probably thinking of Bastard/Hand and half swords.

No stance has toggle between one and two hand forms though.

4 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

Galatine is a greatsword, not a longsword.

Swords' classification is not clearly defined, and (doing very quick research) I did not come across the classification of "greatsword" and the easiest way to classify a longsword is by it's length and how many hands are required to utilise it. Longswords are typically the longest swords and require two hands to operate. Galatine fits these criteria.

Just now, The_Polish said:

Swords' classification is not clearly defined, and (doing very quick research) I did not come across the classification of "greatsword" and the easiest way to classify a longsword is by it's length and how many hands are required to utilise it. Longswords are typically the longest swords and require two hands to operate. Galatine fits these criteria.

I just leave it here

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Both Long swords and Great swords use two hands. The difference is weight. You all are probably thinking of Bastard/Hand and half swords.

A bastard sword can be used with both one, and two hands and in length is between a longsword, and a broadsword. Swords are always kept as light as possible, as they're cutting weapons, and not blunt force weapons so they put more emphasis on maneuverability.

2 hours ago, The_Polish said:

A bastard sword can be used with both one, and two hands and in length is between a longsword, and a broadsword. Swords are always kept as light as possible, as they're cutting weapons, and not blunt force weapons so they put more emphasis on maneuverability.

I think you misunderstood what I am writing. I know a Bastard sword can be used with one or two hands, and Tempo Royale does have one handed and two handed moves. Someone who wishes for such a stance and weapon called a hand and half sword a longsword, which is untrue.

As far as I know, the difference between a Greatsword and Longsword is some subjective debate between whatever self proclaimed experts exist.

Some would say a longsword's blade is as thin as the hilt and a Greatsword blade can be half a width more.

Some would say Greatswords have a grip on the blade closer to the tip, longsword's don't.

You are right. The classifications are all over the place after swords reach a certain length. Some are even plain pointless like the differences between a Roman Spatha, (classical) Viking sword and arming sword. All one handed blades.

But this is not the place to argue over this lol XD.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

I think you misunderstood what I am writing. I know a Bastard sword can be used with one or two hands, and Tempo Royale does have one handed and two handed moves. Someone who wishes for such a stance and weapon called a hand and half sword a longsword, which is untrue.

As far as I know, the difference between a Greatsword and Longsword is some subjective debate between whatever self proclaimed experts exist.

Some would say a longsword's blade is as thin as the hilt and a Greatsword blade can be half a width more.

Some would say Greatswords have a grip on the blade closer to the tip, longsword's don't.

You are right. The classifications are all over the place after swords reach a certain length. Some are even plain pointless like the differences between a Roman Spatha, (classical) Viking sword and arming sword. All one handed blades.

But this is not the place to argue over this lol XD.

I did some more research, and I stand corrected. There may have been something that could be called a greatsword (something typically the size of the user).

But also I agree that this shouldn't be the place to argue of this.

Swords are confusing...

Weaponry is confusing in general tbh...

To be honest, I would love more guns with a self regenerating ammo mechanic outside of the Cycron.

I mean like the Corpus gotta be smart enough to realize they could strap that ammo disc (or two) to a Supra or Dera. Or even a Corpus Gunblade.

14 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

That's from the show RWBY. 

I know, and why can a 16 year old girl have a sniper scythe gun and my Warframe can't. Hell team up with RT and make it a cross promotion DE!

I am now going to have images of Ruby killing Grineer stuck in my head all day...

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TJC569 said:

I know, and why can a 16 year old girl have a sniper scythe gun and my Warframe can't. Hell team up with RT and make it a cross promotion DE!

I am now going to have images of Ruby killing Grineer stuck in my head all day...

Would be better if the operator got the weapon instead of the warframe? Would be nice as their first melee weapon. LOL