Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons would you like to see in game!?

(PSN)i7081277

34 minutes ago, Poseidal said:

A jian like sword (and fighting style).

A shuriken catapult. Basically a rapid firing gun that fires choppy disks so you are choppy while you are shooty.

Don't have enough Intel to speak about your Jian idea, but, if you want rapid-fire discvisceration, I thoroughly recommend the acquisition of a Panthera and the modification of it with at least a few fire-rate modifications.

Edited by Unus

A predator like shoulder cannon would be cool af.

Also, some time ago I came up with the idea of an infested rifle that uses some sort of neural parasyte as an alt fire. Once you hit the head, the enemy would stagger and fight for you (or shoot everything they see) for some seconds.

9 hours ago, Poseidal said:

A shuriken catapult. Basically a rapid firing gun that fires choppy disks so you are choppy while you are shooty.

U mean like the blade similar to the fong girl in soul Calibur?  The one with which most of her attacks are elemental?

Big A$$ guns!!!

Mini Gun like the one Arnie used in predator. I would like to have that kind of look. for now its the soma prime which looks like a twig spraying bullets

Big Arse Blob of plasma launcher! the one that will make the Zarr and Tonkor looks like midgets.. Big Radius big damage big explosion

cant say much, but honestly, a lot of the guns doesnt look like a gun.. 

8 hours ago, blazeshadow44 said:

U mean like the blade similar to the fong girl in soul Calibur?  The one with which most of her attacks are elemental?

Xianghua from Soul Calibur is a jian user, or Pure from Blade Symphony (if anyone has heard of that) kind of fights in the style.

This is a bit of a weird one, but... a set of Corpus weaponry keyed for use against Infested. What with living in enclosed environments most of the time, the Corpus seem to suffer much, much worse from Infestation than the Grineer. I don't know why, I've always had that impression. Most of their guns have more utility against Grineer, with the Flux Rifle's limited range, a lot of their weapons focusing on anti-armor.

For example, I really want an anti-infested primary shotgun. I toyed with an idea for a Corpus shotgun that's basically the line gun - or Mastiff from Titanfall 2. It'd also have an altfire that works like the Anchored Bolas from Deadspace 3.

There's also a lot of other concepts I've toyed with - like wrist flamethrowers, and some kind of laser that ionizes enemies or an area, but taking your finger off the trigger releases a burst of something that incinerates whatever the laser has hit. It's like the Tigris, except the first shot is a full-auto burst that continues as long as your finger is on the trigger, the second one is a big plasma ball or something.

Corpus weaponry is meant to feel like tools - but specifically, these work like extermination tools.

On 1/4/2018 at 3:18 AM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

SO we all know of warframes ever expanding arsenal of weapons. but what would you like to see added?

I kinda want a full size leather whip.

I see what you mean, I don't mind it either, S&M at it's best, Welcome to the club. :highfive:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

1.gun that shoots high velocity jets of sulfuric acid

2. dart gun that injects some form of narcotic-hallucinogenic drug that forces enemies into an extreme form of sleep paralysis, where the enemy is so terrified that their body involuntarily seizes up coronary arteries, causing a heart attack.

3. a pair of warfans that's literally a circular sawblade cut in half. Press the alternate fire button and the discs join, with the warframe conjuring a rope of energy and stringing the sawblades in the middle to form the deadliest yo-yo in the star chart. (comes with an exclusive stance that incorporates yo-yo tricks)

4.an infested pistol that shoots small seed projectiles that cause puncture, but the seed is actually an egg cell that parasitizes the host, causing bleed procs and finally bursting out of the chest, sprouting wings and flying off

5. cupid bow whose arrows contain a strong aphrodisiac, which drives the enemy mad with lust and causes them to assault the nearest ally in pure carnal desire. (too much?) 

On 2/20/2018 at 10:55 PM, Poseidal said:

I already suggested in earlier posts for Jian to have a mix of sword and gunblade feature, where the charged attack is actually aimed thrust.

The thrust attack will carry a higher critical chance and deal slash proc on hit, making it deadlier than regular attacks.

Otherwise it wouldn't really make a distintive class as a Jian would serve no better purpose than any other swords.

Tranquil cleave for nikana have thrust but being a fixed position thrust and kind of "blind thrust"

And melee only sortie might looks like this XD

51 minutes ago, (PS4)vgnaik said:

cupid bow whose arrows contain a strong aphrodisiac, which drives the enemy mad with lust and causes them to assault the nearest ally in pure carnal desire. (too much?) 

10/10 so we can have the Eros arrows as a permanent skin