Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got bored.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

Decided to see how long it would take to run a lap around the plains with a maxed speed and Sprint speed volt. Not counting the time spent using energy pads it took roughly 6 minutes.

There, that's now a thing you know.

DId you see the Nezha in front of you? he was probably clocking around 4-5mins mark :P

Confirmed expecially over longer runs a pure speed -friction build for Nezha can pull away from max power/speed volt :)

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

5 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

DId you see the Nezha in front of you? he was probably clocking around 4-5mins mark :P

Confirmed expecially over longer runs a pure speed -friction build for Nezha can pull away from max power/speed volt :)

And suddenly a portal nova rushes by looking at how many portals it takes to go full circle :^)

2 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

Speed Nezha requires some "git gud" factor, especially on bridges and U-turns.
-friction caused me falling of the maps like Ceres numerous times.

14 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

And suddenly a portal nova rushes by looking at how many portals it takes to go full circle :^)

I think an Operator with the Naramon and Zenurik Way-Bound Passives and Magus Cadence can actually go faster than that. Not 100% sure though.

Edited by (XB1)Juniormech777

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Juniormech777 said:

I think an Operator with the Naramon and Zenurik Way-Bound Passives and Magus Cadence can actually go faster than that. Not 100% sure though.

Nah recharging energy takes too long :p

A nova With full pool can go on uninterrupted.

6 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Nah recharging energy takes too long :p

A nova With full pool can go on uninterrupted.

One of the Zenurik Way-Bound Passives speeds up the recharge rate by 90%, that means almost double the recharge rate. And that sounds good enough to me.

Edit: I think Energizing Dash also works on Operators as of Focus 2.5.

Edited by (XB1)Juniormech777

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Juniormech777 said:

One of the Zenurik Way-Bound Passives speeds up the recharge rate by 90%, that means almost double the recharge rate. And that sounds good enough to me.

Edit: I think Energizing Dash also works on Operators as of Focus 2.5.

O i know. I use it a lot :p