Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any news whatsoever on 22.8+ for consoles?

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

I've been dying to get into this update since I saw it, and it's growing to be a little worrisome how we haven't heard much of anything, anyone got anything on the matter? I just hope we won't have to wait 'till after Khora gets released or something like that

Edited by (XB1)SgtFunBun

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SgtFunBun said:

I've been dying to get into this update since I saw it, and it's growing to be a little worrisome how we haven't heard much of anything, anyone got anything on the matter? I just hope we won't have to wait 'till after Khora gets released or something like that

We probably will we got a bit unlucky with the last patch cut off.   Everyone really wanted to see Focus 2.5 with the last update, we have to wait so much longer for it, due to holidays.   At the moment there's not even a patch in cert so it's still at least a week away, if they happened to put it in cert today, which is doubtful.

On the plus side we got unnerfed Gaara a good bit longer than PC had her.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

If they decide to give us what is currently on pc I say in the next 2 weeks but if we have to wait for khora then the end of the month. Will get news on the dev stream but i figure they'll give us whats on pc now since last console update was terribly small and khora update may still take a while with damage 2.5 being worked on

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

13 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I rather wait for this and khora

Prime time suggested they were working on 22.8 being pushed to consoles (ie not waiting for khora) .  They said they would probably do some more detailed posts later today. 

Timeline wise best case scenario its put in to cert early next week and maybe live a week after that.  This is just a guess though they gave no dates on stream.