Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe Skin

Vanille

As someone that got the pack just for the pistol skin, can confirm, but I don't regret it, nor would I say don't buy it, as the looks were my primary focus.

On that note, the revolver cylinder doesn't actually move, either, so they should do something about that.

Some people like it, no need to scare people off of buying it

NOTE: this was a comment in a different post where the title was "DON'T GET THE MESA DELUXE SKIN PACK" Before it was moved here, just letting people know incase it looks off or late. 

Edited by SergeantSunshine

18 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

That depends on the Zephyr's rework, which they're currently working on as they announced in the streams, if it's done by March or tho and you also have to consider that modeling Primes take some work. If they work on a Zephyr Prime model while working on the Zephyr rework at the same time, they risk not having a proper rework on time (unless the it has been already approved). So it's basically taking a safer route with Mesa Prime as it's popular, in good healthy state of gameplay and could be one of the most successful PA. We're just assuming after all though, we know nothing x]

Zephyr prime is next. The rework will be done don't think Mesa will get her prime till its actually her turn. I don't think they want to spoil her rework honestly it's probably pretty nice 

1 hour ago, Marekthejester said:

I did the screenshot with original color. Tell me if you want one with my personal color. 

Default helmet : 

aveeMqm.jpg

Falcon helmet : 

KfrXVgo.jpg

Nice.Thank you. Can you post one with the original Mesa helm too?

On 1/12/2018 at 3:15 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

The helmet looks just like Ivara Loxley. Unoriginal in my opinion. The skin is awesome though.

latest?cb=20160105131119641c82f1614dd7c2f8b64284ffa6fc67.png

Except Mesa pulls it off IMO, I don't even play Mesa and I kina really want to pick up her Deluxe. 

I'm still waiting for an Alt Ivara helmet that I like. 

1 час назад, (PS4)GrandisSupernus сказал:

W-what happened to her neck?? It's the same in the above picture with the Falcon helmet too. Is this another Frost Harka where the majority of helmets look off/broken? That would be disappointing since I want to mix and match.

Honestly, as long as you dont try to fit in devil ranger's helmet, it's fine