Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stolen Dream question

Wario42

So I just completed the "Stolen Dream" quest and I suddenly have my real tenno self chilling in the back of my ship controlling the warframes with crazy space ninja mind powers I guess?  My question is, when I got the "customize your Tenno" screen I didnt see any way of switching to a female and the cutscene where the tenno talks he has a very deep voice for a kid so is there any way to switch io female?  Kinda blown away by all this :D

First of all, #Triggered (me), it's second dream, not stolen dreams ;_; where you find out about the operator and he sits on the backwards room at the orbiter.

Second of all, there isn't a specific "Pick female or male", you got actual body types that change your operator's frame (not to be confused with WARframe), some have a feminine body type, others have a masculine body type.

Third, I'm not sure if you can do this in the "costumize your tenno" in second dream, but you have an option where you can pick between 4 voice types: 2 males and 2 females.

Congrats on finishing the second dream, you still have alot to see! Hope you have fun in warframe's mind-blowing lore! ^^

1 hour ago, Wario42 said:

I can't get over how awesome these quests are.  I have no clue why I waited this long to do all these quests but gosh they are blowing my mind!  I finished the Silver Grove and I'm starting The War Within.  :D

Congratz and enjoy, I myself have recently finished Chains of Harrow and WHEW was that something. Have yet to do Silver Grove but that is up next, I hear its a grind but I'm up for the challenge !

1 hour ago, Wario42 said:

its actually not that bad.  most of the plants are on earth and you can scan them relatively easy.  The hardest one is the one on LUA (the moon)

yeah, but on Earth is a bit annoying because you need the plants from day and night XD

Il y a 13 heures, Wario42 a dit :

I can't get over how awesome these quests are.  I have no clue why I waited this long to do all these quests but gosh they are blowing my mind!  I finished the Silver Grove and I'm starting The War Within.  :D

A lot of people rushed them or got severaly spoiled. Result: they're not that impressed, because they barely know the game. It's like a rollercoaster where you decide when you drop, so if you go straight to the plot of the quest, it's like missing the long and stressful ascension that amplifies the story just for a little, unimpressive fall. 

If you waited to complete the quests, paid attention to the details and ended up astonished, then I can't be happier ^^. 

Finished The War Within!!  My god that was intense hehe and now I'm building the personal habitat segment in my foundry.  One question though, whats up with that infested room in the ship?  Can you ever do something with it?

5 minutes ago, Wario42 said:

Finished The War Within!!  My god that was intense hehe and now I'm building the personal habitat segment in my foundry.  One question though, whats up with that infested room in the ship?  Can you ever do something with it?

There are 2 forms to open that room:

Get a Cyst from an infected player and when its 7 days old (hair growing out of it), the door will open and you will be able to get rid of it... or you can get a Kubrow Egg and drain the matured cyst when encubating it to get the Helminth Charger.

Or

Get Nidus (Either by buying him or farming his parts in the Slavage Mission on Eris and completing The Glast Gambit for his main BP)

Aside from those 2, there is something a bbiiitttt, tinnyyy biiitt spoilery in that room. Otherwise, it does JACK*BLEEP*!!