Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor and his hammer

KotoKuraken

So the thing that annoys me, is that Tyl Regor has always referenced hammering people or using a gavel, but he has NEVER ever had a hammer in his possession, only a Skana or the Ack and Brunt to my knowledge.

Why does he always talk about hammers when he doesn't even have one?

Edited by KotoKuraken

2 hours ago, KotoKuraken said:

Why does he always talk about hammers when he doesn't even have one?

could be referring to a surgical hammer, like the ones used for Lobotomies. I think his plan for a Tenno he kills is to examine it medically and try to understand it, as well as see if any pieces of a Warframe can be used in his experiments to create deadlier clones and combat the degenerative effects of cloning. I imagine he could make some sweet augmentations out of us, given the chance.

I prefer to let him analyse my Ammunition.. as I empty magazine upon Magazine in his face!

"You must be feeling guilty. Need to atone? I'll oblige. Let my gavel ring justice off your thin, tin skull."

I have a hard time reading this as metaphoric.  It surprised me, too, that he doesn't actually use a hammer.

EDIT:  Also, saying "IT'S HAMMER TIME!" when you don't actually use a hammer is so, *so* lame.

Edited by PhotriusPyrelus

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

OR Fight. In this context hammer time means: I am gonna kick your A! Lol

Coarse dance can mean fight too. :P

The only time I ever say "IT'S HAMMER TIME!" when I'm about to fight is if I actually have a hammer or mace...  or am using a character named Hammer.

6 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

The only time I ever say "IT'S HAMMER TIME!" when I'm about to fight is if I actually have a hammer or mace...  or am using a character named Hammer.

Ok, saying Its hammer time can have multiple meanings. And since Tyl has no hammer, he probably means I'm about to mess you up!

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82