Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More status chance please

XeLLoOoOo

I'm really need to more status chance mods on several weapons. This regular mods blocking me to make about the some builds, as like corrosive. Because i dont want to have Corrosive + Blast build on some weapons, as like Boar prime or Scourge, I dont want to let the enemies lay on the ground as alive, I just want to keep hitting their head and want to lay on ground as dead.

This issue really so serious for me. Some times i dont want to have Radiation + Viral too, cuz when they getting radiation proc they are turning to other enemies instead of me and i still cant keep to hitting their head. You know when Grineers turn back impossible to hit head shot. 

Yes i know we have accolyte mods for this, but those arent usefull on every single frame. After using skill got 60% status chance for 9 seconds really not so usefull for me on every frame. 

I think maybe we can have some physical mods as like the element mods. 60% status and the 60% slash and puncture and impact. Or maybe 120% status chance mods should be amazing.

Anyway this is my idea. I really need more status chance mods for difference builds.

Edit: Physical damage + status chance mods would not be solution. Because those are would not be effective on elemental weapons, as like Scourge. That was an idea to showing way. There can be some creative things. 

Edited by XeLLoOoOo

il y a 11 minutes, XeLLoOoOo a dit :

I'm really need to more status chance mods on several weapons. This regular mods blocking me to make about the some builds, as like corrosive. Because i dont want to have Corrosive + Blast build on some weapons, as like Boar prime or Scourge, I dont want to let the enemies lay on the ground as alive, I just want to keep hitting their head and want to lay on ground as dead.

This issue really so serious for me. Some times i dont want to have Radiation + Viral too, cuz when they getting radiation proc they are turning to other enemies instead of me and i still cant keep to hitting their head. You know when Grineers turn back impossible to hit head shot. 

Yes i know we have accolyte mods for this, but those arent usefull on every single frame. After using skill got 60% status chance for 9 seconds really not so usefull for me on every frame. 

There's 4 dual mods with status chance ( One for each element ), for a total of 240% increase in status + the regular bad 15%+ status newbie mod.
Two acolyte mods, one giving 90% for 9 seconds and the other one stacking a 45% multiplier on your melee weapon.

There's actually more status chance mods than critical chance ones.
Add to that Riven mods that can go as far as 100-120% status chance and you've got yourself a pretty darn big amount of status.

Nobody is forcing you into radiation or blast, you mod the way you want, and naturally don't try to mod a weapon that isn't highly status based into a 100%, there's no point to it.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

5 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

There's 4 dual mods with status chance ( One for each element ), for a total of 240% increase in status + the regular bad 15%+ status newbie mod.
Two acolyte mods, one giving 90% for 9 seconds and the other one stacking a 45% multiplier on your melee weapon.

There's actually more status chance mods than critical chance ones.
Add to that Riven mods that can go as far as 100-120% status chance and you've got yourself a pretty darn big amount of status.

Nobody is forcing you into radiation or blast, you mod the way you want.

as i said, accolyte mods not usefull for every single frame, and yes riven well, but this is and idea, i can not have riven for all weapons, you know we can have limited about the 90 slots.

Edited by XeLLoOoOo

so don't you think that only procing corrosive or viral+slash is a bit OP? 

I find the fact that the only usable status mods are also elemental ones to be a great balancing idea by DE imo. only procing corrosive to strip armor in a few bullets is just too good. if you wanna proc with every bullet you shoot, then you gotta accept having 'undesirable' procs, that's just how life it. you take the good with the bad, the result depends on you 

24 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

so don't you think that only procing corrosive or viral+slash is a bit OP? 

I find the fact that the only usable status mods are also elemental ones to be a great balancing idea by DE imo. only procing corrosive to strip armor in a few bullets is just too good. if you wanna proc with every bullet you shoot, then you gotta accept having 'undesirable' procs, that's just how life it. you take the good with the bad, the result depends on you 

talk about tigris prime,  100% status viral + radiation build with high slash. so viral + heat and extra 60% slash wont let it take so far away. 

trust me its not would change too much about the damage. it will only give us chance about the difference builds.

Edited by XeLLoOoOo

20 hours ago, eepee said:

You very rarely need to push the status with all status mods, firerate helps quite a bit with fast firing weapons. And as for the headshots, the hitboxes could use some improvements.

Thats why im created this topic, i dont want to push all mods on some builds. Yes fire rate help me status per second, but not status per pellet/buller. Hitpoint is not including in this case. 

One thing that seems a bit old is how the elemental combinations work. Because you can swap polarities and all that now, there is really no point in enforcing an order the mods need to be in so that certain elements are created.

It may be nice to have it so that there is a small UI that lets you tweak how the elements are combined (or to not allow them to combine) so that you can get just the right setup.

2 hours ago, RacerDelux said:

One thing that seems a bit old is how the elemental combinations work. Because you can swap polarities and all that now, there is really no point in enforcing an order the mods need to be in so that certain elements are created.

It may be nice to have it so that there is a small UI that lets you tweak how the elements are combined (or to not allow them to combine) so that you can get just the right setup.

Hmmmm i think i know little bit about the element combination :)

Thats not the problem, this regular mods blocking me to have some difference building. Yes i know i can have on my Boar prime 100% status chance and the corrosive + blast or radiation + viral or magnetic + gas procs. But if i want to build as Corrosive + Cold with 100% status chance. Thats not possible without Nano-Applicator. So Nano-Applicator isnt usefull on everysingle frame. Thats the starting point of the problem. Some difference Status mods will give us chance to difference buildings on many weapons. As i said at the begining, Corrosive + Blast combination isnt my opinion. 

What about some mods like this:

+120% status chance +30% elemental damage

+30% status chance +60% crit chance

Critical miscalculation: Removes crif chance grants +50% flat status chance

Critical enforcement: Critical hits have 50% chance to proc an elemental effext currently on the weapon

Calculated shots: Each headshot now grants +60% status chance for the next shot

3 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

What about some mods like this:

+120% status chance +30% elemental damage

+30% status chance +60% crit chance

Critical miscalculation: Removes crif chance grants +50% flat status chance

Critical enforcement: Critical hits have 50% chance to proc an elemental effext currently on the weapon

Calculated shots: Each headshot now grants +60% status chance for the next shot

Looking very well. 

I'm thinking. There we can have Additional +20 Base Status Chance and +15 or +20 Base Critical Chance mods. This can give us more chance to building low stat weapons an apart.

Edited by XeLLoOoOo

If we have Additional +20 Base Status and +20 Base Crit Chance mod and building Braton Prime with it, lets check about the stats.

Firstly im gonna tell building with that mod.

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, 3 Status and Element mods, And the +20 Base Status +20 Crit Chance mod

So what would gonna stats be, i can make mistakes but i think.

75% Critical Chance

4,4X Critical Multiplier

100% Status Chance only with 3 element Combination. As like Corrosive + Cold or Viral + Heat

So for me looking very well, And Braton Prime could be more usefull. 

So yes but its must be calculating on everythings. 

Edited by XeLLoOoOo

23 minutes ago, XeLLoOoOo said:

Looking very well. 

I'm thinking. There we can have Additional +20 Base Status Chance and +15 or +20 Base Critical Chance mods. This can give us more chance to building love stat weapons an apart.

Well we have those unuseable simple status mods, those can be turned into flat bonus ones.