Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the delay between switching weapons.

(PSN)Croewe

I really hate how slow it is to change weapons in the game. Remove the delay but keep the animations. If you fire/hit with your weapon then it cancels the animation.

I've been playing alot of fortnite (PvE that is I'm not a fan of PvP shooters for the most part) and one of the best things about it is switching your weapon fast. It's nearly instant and if I find myself surrounded I can just switch to my next gun and then go back if I want. Having that weapon variety breaks up the monotony. Most of the time in here you won't switch your weapon unless you run out of ammo.

Before anyone says it no I will not use twitch or other holster rate mods while we still have mandatory mods in the game.

Edited by (PS4)Chris_Robet

Don't forget that your connection to the Host will slow it down EVEN MORE.

I've pressed "f" and sat around for, I kid you not, 8 seconds before the weapon finally switched to my Secondary. And it was like that the whole map (Along with doors not opening).

Just now, Grimmstyler said:

Unrealistic to remove delay between switching weapons

What you want? Easy game?

Literally every other game I've played has a faster weapon swap speed than Warframe. Even games that are on the more realistic end like Insurgency have faster swap speeds than Warframe.

You say easy game like Warframe isn't already. Besides, there's much, much, much, much better ways to introduce challenge than having a clunky as all hell weapon swap

5 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

Unrealistic? I'm a 42 year old fat guy who's played airsoft a couple times and can switch weapons faster than a Warframe.

Plus, in game terms, why can we quick melee so fast if it's unrealistic to change weapons that quickly? 

6 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

So if we mod our frame we can have near instant switch time with every holster mod equipped but let me guess putting virtual chips into our frame to let them bleed out longer (and do more damage while bleeding on the ground slowly dying) is very realistic...