Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replacing Ivara's Useless Noise Arrow (Quiver)

Raspberry

These might be better as augments.her one has four different abilities within it, they're each situational, with various degrees of usefulness. Personally, I mod for range and duration. Switching arrows is really the most cumbersome thing about it. I wish I could just replace her two three and four with just the arrows. 

On 1/28/2018 at 4:05 AM, Raspberri said:

Radiating arrow: all enemies "hit" by this arrow's effect radius are procced with radiation. Effect does not damage enemies at all. This could be a sweet form of CC when in open combat, but the idea is kind of uncreative.

HELL NO. Having enemies attacking each other with stray shots flying around you while you are invisible is a death sentence that's why you should NEVER use radiation on your weapons as Ivara.

On the other hand the hack arrow actually seems quite nice

5 minutes ago, Kurambik said:

HELL NO. Having enemies attacking each other with stray shots flying around you while you are invisible is a death sentence that's why you should NEVER use radiation on your weapons as Ivara.

On the other hand the hack arrow actually seems quite nice

Might be useful if you're already compromised. And hey, I just threw in all the ideas I came up with in a short time. All I was trying to do was to get you guys to like one or two, as well as maybe post your own ideas (or find a reasonable buff for Noise arrows that can do something Sleep arrows cannot accomplish).

1 hour ago, Kurambik said:

I learned this one a loooong time ago.  Then it also completely messes up any chances to get stealth kills.  :smile:  Rad for Ivara is just counter-productive.  

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

I learned this one a loooong time ago.  Then it also completely messes up any chances to get stealth kills.  :smile:  Rad for Ivara is just counter-productive.  

Or if radiation lets you one-shot kill an enemy, there won't be a confused enemy, anymore. I still use radiation on at least one weapon in every anti-Grineer loadout. That said, there's nothing wrong with opting for corrosive, viral, or Covert Lethality if you still get the job done.

47 minutes ago, Raspberri said:

Or if radiation lets you one-shot kill an enemy, there won't be a confused enemy, anymore. I still use radiation on at least one weapon in every anti-Grineer loadout. That said, there's nothing wrong with opting for corrosive, viral, or Covert Lethality if you still get the job done.

I have a really nice synergy thing going with Gas, the AoE from it, Prowl, and Healing Return.  It works so well that I find it hard to use other combinations.  I will admit to really liking the Arca Plasmor even though it's Rad and a shotgun.  :smile: